Rickyfatton

IF I don't accept Tilia's TOS what happens to my account?

I can still go on it right? or does my account get locked? Cause if so. They can say hi to my lawyers.

• Haha 5

1 minute ago, Rickyfatton said:

Thanks

Now how I delete this thread lol

report it and in the report ask the mods to do so for you ;)

... there is no other way to get it gone again...

18 hours ago, Rickyfatton said:

I can still go on it right? or does my account get locked? Cause if so. They can say hi to my lawyers.

you can still go but your avatar might get bald, or fat, who knows..

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Kweopi said:

your avatar might get bald, or fat, who knows..

Promises, promises.

• Haha 1

I doubt your lawyer is worth the individual dollars SL is worth to you, and I doubt your lawyer scares LL's team of lawyers.

Quoted from: 

If you have a USD balance on August 1 and do not accept the Terms of Service, you will have until October 31, 2019 to do so. If you do not, you will not be able to utilize the USD Balance or request a process credit until you have accepted the TOS and Privacy Policy, after which you will once again be able to use the USD balance and process credit. For those who do not accept the Terms of Service, you will still be able to login to Second Life and use your payment method on file (such as a credit card) to pay for items and services, but you will no longer have the ability to request a process credit transaction, sell L$ on the LindeX, or make payments for Second Life services from your balance. 

• Thanks 2