Help Avsitter *question*

Ophelie Ayres

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1743 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello I have a question about Avsitter 
is it possible while an animation of the avsitter menu is playing
to play another animation by clicking the floor for example? 
and that once the animation is played by clicking, the animation of the avsitter menu automatically resumes.

a bit like NFZ had done but with nPose if you have known
If so, how can we please do this?

Theoretically yes - include an animation of a higher priority than the one in AVsitter.

If floor is linked to AVSitter object you might need to do some additional code slinging (having a custom button in the AVsitter menu that triggers an indipendent animator script for the high priority animations is the easiest way to achieve this).

12 minutes ago, Fionalein said:

Theoretically yes - include an animation of a higher priority than the one in AVsitter.

If floor is linked to AVSitter object you might need to do some additional code slinging (having a custom button in the AVsitter menu that triggers an indipendent animator script for the high priority animations is the easiest way to achieve this).

thank for reply , yes higher priority is one solution but i think the independent sript is one other solution . I think the click can be detected by script or a keyboard key without being linked 
but I'm not a good at it.

is a number of ways to do this. One way is

1) there are 2 animations of same priority. One in the AvSitter, the other in the floor

2) When click on the floor, the floor anim plays which will override the AvSitter animation (which still keeps playing underneath)

3) When click on the Custom button on AvSitter menu then it sends a channel message to the floor to stop playing the flloor animation. When it stops then the AvSitter animation is re-surfaced and plays

4) for completeness a Touch toggle in the floor to stop/start the floor animation would probably be a good idea, so that a person who isn't sitting on the AvSitter can also stop the animation, should they touch the floor to start it

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Mollymews said:

is a number of ways to do this. One way is

1) there are 2 animations of same priority. One in the AvSitter, the other in the floor

2) When click on the floor, the floor anim plays which will override the AvSitter animation (which still keeps playing underneath)

3) When click on the Custom button on AvSitter menu then it sends a channel message to the floor to stop playing the flloor animation. When it stops then the AvSitter animation is re-surfaced and plays

4) for completeness a Touch toggle in the floor to stop/start the floor animation would probably be a good idea, so that a person who isn't sitting on the AvSitter can also stop the animation, should they touch the floor to start it

thank for reply , good idea ! i try for this thank you again =))

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1743 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.