Rickyfatton

How do you get a Girlfriend On SL?

8 minutes ago, Love Zhaoying said:

Now that we have more details about the OP and their previous posts, yep. It should have been a clue starting a thread begging Jagix for mercy up front.

Easy Peasy Lemon Squeezy, I think they say...….whoever "They" are...…….🍋9_9

• Like 2

1 minute ago, BelindaN said:

Easy Peasy Lemon Squeezy, I think they say...….whoever "They" are...…….🍋9_9

With all of this “lemon squeezing”, all I can think of is the Led Zeppelin song with the lyric, “squeeze my lemons, ‘til the juice runs down my legs”.

• Haha 3

On 7/17/2019 at 1:06 PM, Rickyfatton said:

How do you guys get girlfriends? I see tons of Second life men with E-girlfriends, and I just don't know how they are able to get one.

do not ask how you can get a girlfriend, ask if you deserve one 🤔

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Kweopi said:

do not ask how you can get a girlfriend, ask if you deserve one 🤔

If he deserved one, he would have one.

• Like 6

7 hours ago, Talligurl said:

If he deserved one, he would have one.

If he gets one that he deserves, then maybe she’ll be an um..handful.

• Haha 3

On 7/17/2019 at 10:17 AM, Selene Gregoire said:

@Rickyfatton

I have two words of advice for you if you really want a girlfriend that is "worth her weight in gold".

Grow. up.

And if he does find such a girl, I have two more words of advice...

FEED HER!!!

• Haha 6

11 hours ago, Ren Toxx said:

He probably took out the picture when forum moderators deleted his previous troll thread in which he proposed that all women should be voice-verified, then when someone asked him if men should be voice-verified too, he answered, “why should we?”. 

Oh, that was the same guy? That first one was funny. This one isn't, it's just a bit boring. Difficult second album syndrome. 

15 minutes ago, Madelaine McMasters said:

And if he does find such a girl, I have two more words of advice...

FEED HER!!!

tumblr_m3vi5jpd591qiz3j8o1_500.gif

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

21 hours ago, Resi Pfeffer said:

What, if someone takes that for easy and automatic success?

Then they will deserve having their lemons squeezed.

• Haha 1

you need to overhaul your profile.  Your profile is like an advertisement for yourself in SL.  

• Like 4

I feel doubly sad with a topic like this because the author is obviously desperate for an "e-girlfriend" (what is sad and kind of ridiculous, to be honest), and it paves way for people to mock him and show how cool they are within their own group. Not cool.

I'm not the best advisor on the subject; from day 1 in SL, I never wanted to be in a "serious" relationship. What I can say is:

1. Don't lie about yourself. The most important to me. Wannabes are not interesting and sooner or later your mask will fall. Don't create a so different persona, or forget about a "real" relationship: you'll live a lie, and worst, be lying to someone. What do you like? Debauchery, religion, music? Write about it in your profile, save some Picks. This way, you will attract people like you, with similar tastes.
  2. Take care of your avi - and I'm not saying you necessarily need to spend 20k to buy a ton of jewelery and clothes; I've met people who don't care about it, focused on the personality. But others are triggered only if they have a good visual stimulation. So it depends on what kind of people you are and you want to attract.
  3. Take care of your profile - I'm a huge profile stalker. There is nothing worst than a profile with no avatar image, no description, no Picks, no everything. It's too vague, uninsteresting, boring.

If you meet a person LIKE YOU, you are going to be mutually interested. Things happen naturally.

• Like 5

Posted (edited)
On 7/18/2019 at 5:58 AM, Fritigern Gothly said:

Moreover, if I were to see someone that is member of a group named "Rape City", I would close their profile and block them really fast.
Roleplay or not, it signals that the person takes rape lightly and I would NOT want to be around anyone like that.

Wut?! I had typed out some compasionate reply to the OP, then I saw this. :( As a corollary to your words, Fritigern, my advice to the OP can now only be: NOT LIKE THAT!! (I'm sorry, Scylla, I know the caps make me sound mildly insane).

Edited by kiramanell
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

17 hours ago, angelikiinha said:

I feel doubly sad with a topic like this because the author is obviously desperate for an "e-girlfriend" (what is sad and kind of ridiculous, to be honest), and it paves way for people to mock him and show how cool they are within their own group. Not cool.

I'm sorry, but when someone comes in here, cruising for chicks, with "Rape City" as only group in their Profile, then it's Game Over for me -- and no qualms about it, either. I am simply not going to enable such a person in any way. Period.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

13 minutes ago, Rhonda Huntress said:

Be Rhonda Huntress.

But how to be Rhonda Huntress on SL? 🤔

• Haha 1

i meet most girls in SL by reading their profiles and making a comment to them.

• Like 1

I think the best way to find a girlfriend is to not look for one.  Just meet people, be nice.  Chat.  Ask someone to dance and don't try to make her your girlfriend in the first five minutes.  (I hate that and I bey most people do!)  Just be natural and when you meet her it will be a nice surprise.

• Like 3

On 7/30/2019 at 2:36 PM, kiramanell said:

I'm sorry, but when someone comes in here, cruising for chicks, with "Rape City" as only group in their Profile, then it's Game Over for me -- and no qualms about it, either. I am simply not going to enable such a person in any way. Period.

Ugh.  I didn't see the "rape city." 

• Like 2

Leave a trail of chocolates leading to a strawberry daiquiri. .. but don’t have expectations. I really just want a daiquiri. 

• Haha 1

21 hours ago, Lyssa Greymoon said:

Just wait, the right girl will come along.

Lol comedy gold 😂.

Ironically, it was because of troll channels like her and the "the bad guys" that I decided to give second life a try. 

• Like 4

On 7/30/2019 at 4:08 PM, Orwar said:

But how to be Rhonda Huntress on SL? 🤔

There can be only one!

highlander2.jpg?resize=632,335

• Haha 2

On 7/17/2019 at 6:06 AM, Rickyfatton said:

First of all. Huge: DISCLAIMER, THIS IS NOT A TROLL THREAD, ITS A LEGITIMATE TOPIC THAT I NEED HELP WITH  ( Jagix Linden)

How do you guys get girlfriends? I see tons of Second life men with E-girlfriends, and I just don't know how they are able to get one.

It's a real struggle for me, even though i spent a few hundies on my avatar. Women just seem to not be all that interested, and I have been playing second life for a long time now Close to

6 years, and I've still yet to have a proper online relationship with an actual woman. 

If i could get a few pointers or even a few volunteers i'd appreciate it very much. 

Crap: Apologies if i posted this in the wrong forum. If  a mod could please move it.

Its same as in RL but you need to be really desperate if you want it to work.

• Haha 1

If you want a girlfriend you could contact me ... but be warned: I desire only the best of you ... your money!

Maybe this will give you full satisfaction and prevents you from posting troll messages here in forum ...

😉

• Haha 1