How do you get a Girlfriend On SL?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 98 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Don't be so picky, Ricky! You'll find plenty of guys like her in SL!

At the risk of over stating the obvious, or generic advice, my best suggestion would be find something else you enjoy doing... that doesn't involve a girlfriend. If you are doing something you like; a

Truthfully, if you've been at it for 6 years with little to no success, you must be doing something wrong. It's hard to tell what exactly that might be, as I don't know a whole lot about you - but if

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, Amina Sopwith said:

It's probably still better than the John Norman approach where foreplay consists of housework and GBH.

What, you mean cooking your man food, and cleaning his socks, doesn't rev your engine?!

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
12 minutes ago, Orwar said:

What, you mean cooking your man food, and cleaning his socks, doesn't rev your engine?!

Of course not, unless he's going to maim me as well, like a proper Gorean. What, you think I'm easy?

• Haha 6

Troll or not, from what I see, your profile is empty. No picks, No RL, No photos etc. You have to make yourself desirable And approachable. It would be VERY difficult to find anything in common if there's nothing to work with. That profile will get you nowhere. What do you like? Dislike? Etc. Something to keep in mind for future reference SL and RL 😛

Screenshot_1.png

• Like 6
53 minutes ago, Katt Dragoone said:

You have to make yourself desirable And approachable.

Moreover, if I were to see someone that is member of a group named "Rape City", I would close their profile and block them really fast.
Roleplay or not, it signals that the person takes rape lightly and I would NOT want to be around anyone like that.

• Like 10
  • Thanks 2
4 hours ago, Katt Dragoone said:

Troll or not, from what I see, your profile is empty. No picks, No RL, No photos etc. You have to make yourself desirable And approachable. It would be VERY difficult to find anything in common if there's nothing to work with. That profile will get you nowhere. What do you like? Dislike? Etc. Something to keep in mind for future reference SL and RL 😛

Screenshot_1.png

He used to have there a pic of himself as a crude troll avatar, dancing with a man in London City. That’s why someone else commented on his appearance that he’s now denying. He probably took out the picture when forum moderators deleted his previous troll thread in which he proposed that all women should be voice-verified, then when someone asked him if men should be voice-verified too, he answered, “why should we?”. It’s also where he said that it would be a “good” idea if “all Jews were verified” too, before thinking that that was risking too much and ended up editing “good” to “bad” (though not before several other members saw the original and quoted it).

Which, I suppose, is why he’s had to start this one with big, bold mock-disclaimers that “this isn’t a troll thread”. It is, of course, but I reckon he wants to stretch his run as much as possible, as trolls do.

Edited by Ren Toxx
  • Like 1
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 98 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.