Changing Real life Information.

bigmoe Whitfield

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1742 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

On my dashboard, under Account, I can see Change email settings, Contact information and Billing information. And that's about it. (And my contact information is blank.)

If it's identification for process credit that's changed, I've no idea. Maybe a support ticket?

13 minutes ago, KT Kingsley said:

On my dashboard, under Account, I can see Change email settings, Contact information and Billing information. And that's about it. (And my contact information is blank.)

If it's identification for process credit that's changed, I've no idea. Maybe a support ticket?

She's a bit paranoid,  she says she signed up years ago and might not of put her real name on it because of her ex husband stalking her online,  she's not sure what the lab will do. but I'll direct her to them right now with a ticket.  once I explain how she has to do that lol.  Thanks KT!

2 hours ago, bigmoe Whitfield said:

She's a bit paranoid,  she says she signed up years ago and might not of put her real name on it because of her ex husband stalking her online,  she's not sure what the lab will do. but I'll direct her to them right now with a ticket.  once I explain how she has to do that lol.  Thanks KT!

during signup you never had to give your name, only day of birth, secret question and email

nope, we are both state side.  and she says she's in the process once she finds herself a fax machine locally.   also, since I am bold enough to state it, if it was me, I would say so, so this "friend" with quotes is not representative of myself.    I do not hide behind the name or the avatar.   something learned today you have :)

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1742 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.