Jump to content
soulsofree

Having Fun in Bellisseria

Recommended Posts

3 minutes ago, Leora Jacobus said:

And what did I miss? Where has that been announced?

u missed dj party of sassy, far, doc, rebel and hedy live sing, i didnt managed to stay whole night so i might missed a few

its has been announce in a few times in belli groups, u didnt get any notification?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, sceneris said:

u missed dj party of sassy, far, doc, rebel and hedy live sing, i didnt managed to stay whole night so i might missed a few

its has been announce in a few times in belli groups, u didnt get any notification?

Sorry though I am in the Belligroups I'm afraid I muted all chat and notices ... like I do with ALL groups.

Shouldn't something like that be announced in the Forum aswell ?? ... for instance in THIS thread?

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Leora Jacobus said:

Sorry though I am in the Belligroups I'm afraid I muted all chat and notices ... like I do with ALL groups.

Shouldn't something like that be announced in the Forum aswell ?? ... for instance in THIS thread?

from what i see so far, theres never been a practice that they post belli event in forums, sorry that u miss out the party

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/2/2020 at 12:33 PM, Leora Jacobus said:

Sorry though I am in the Belligroups I'm afraid I muted all chat and notices ... like I do with ALL groups.

Shouldn't something like that be announced in the Forum aswell ?? ... for instance in THIS thread?

SL does not revolve around you @Leora Jacobus nor anyone else.

You have missed out purely due to muting "all chat and notices". That is how you like things .. you can't have it all. 

As for saying "shouldn't something like that be announced in the Forum as well" .. Why? Due to the fact it would be much more convenient for yourself.  Would you not prefer an email or better yet a personal phone call?

 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/2/2020 at 5:33 AM, Leora Jacobus said:

Sorry though I am in the Belligroups I'm afraid I muted all chat and notices ... like I do with ALL groups.

Shouldn't something like that be announced in the Forum aswell ?? ... for instance in THIS thread?

I actually don't think that they could announce those events here in the forums, other than someone casually mentioning it.  Even if it is Bellisseria, the events are not LL sponsored and so probably have to abide by the normal forum rules for events.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
17 hours ago, Layla Claven said:

SL does not revolve around you @Leora Jacobus nor anyone else.

You have missed out purely due to muting "all chat and notices". That is how you like things .. you can't have it all. 

As for saying "shouldn't something like that be announced in the Forum as well" .. Why? Due to the fact it would be much more convenient for yourself.  Would you not prefer an email or better yet a personal phone call?

 

Why so angry? I just thought there was a sort of event- calender for Bellisseria  and that I just did not know where it is.

I doubt that I would have gone to this event though it looks really nice due to RL meetings and/or being asleep.

And the thought isn't all that absurd; in the old days there have been announcments in the forum HERE and HERE and HERE (just examples)

 

 

Edited by Leora Jacobus
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Decided to make a thread for this post.

Edited by Nika Talaj
Moved post to its own thread
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

ss galaxy park beside bellisseria, located at baxby gulf, gonna share a few more screenshots as one post can't content more than 4.8 mb lol

Snapshot_0011.thumb.jpg.f68893db7a777fc863d56129ef42c20f.jpg

 

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Meant to share these snaps from the weekend...this wasn't me having fun so much as observing others' fun.

I was hard at work gardening in my backyard when there was a bit of a ruckus the other side of the bridge by my house in Wuthering Downs. I ran over to the bridge to discover that a flotilla of house boats had plowed into the bridge, thinking they could get under it. Fortunately no one was injured in the pile-up and the bridge is still intact.

I think they ended up going around our little loop of islands and continuing their communal journey around the waterways of Bellisseria.

200119 Victorian_010.png

200119 Victorian_009.png

  • Like 2
  • Haha 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...