soulsofree

Having Fun in Bellisseria

3 hours ago, MichaMoz said:

sharky.gif

Zomg WANT!  Here sharkie sharkie ... nice shark ....shhhhhhhh .....

• Like 1

🥰 Enjoying a quiet moment at my new Linden home in Fofita.  Almost time to get back to work.  Those home add-ons refuse to make themselves. 🥰

Snapshot_002.jpg

Edited by Kate McLaglen
  • Like 13
  • Haha 1

Edith and I out in the back garden before nap time for my tiny miss. She just kept making this little face so I had to take a photo since I love the idea of her laughter. I love to think of what it sounds like. My husband loves the sound of her laughter and he tells me she laughs a lot. I think this sweet goofy face is proof of that. She adds so much joy to our home in Bellisseria. One of the favorite moments of my day is when I get to sit quietly with her in our home enjoying the calm beauty around us. I love that the Lindens and Moles gave my family such a beautiful place to be a family and live our lives.

48897381917_d2930df2a5_o.png

• Like 13

10 minutes ago, Glamorous Mole said:

😳 was hoping nobody would ever find that

I saw it on the day the lodge was opened to residents, but then I'm a filthy perv and see, er... thingies and bits... everywhere. 😋

• Like 1

Edith and I wandered around an area near our neighborhood where houses are going up. Where the work is going on, I saw this breathtaking park area for the first time across the street. It had picnic tables, sweet outdoor lights and a bench up further than what is shown in the photo. It is absolutely beautiful and I have to say one of my favorite spots I've discovered so far! Edith and I both agreed that we must share. ;)

LM to the beautiful park area

48908721257_0c6508aff3_o.png

• Like 12

My Halloween contribution. Photos taken by Cian, edited by moi.

My Morticia

Morticia.thumb.png.65e2e0dfa88ddc30064f94b200ad3839.png

1811218159_AmoreMorticia.thumb.png.37f972ec5f404b052e998e29ca1b57cc.png

Edited by PrudenceAnton
  • Like 16

this is before the build of west side campers, using fog settings and going through shortcut

Snapshot_035.png

• Like 12

On 10/20/2019 at 1:54 PM, Layla Claven said:

Exploring the camper regions with Chester then a quick dip at Campwich Lodge

imgonline-com-ua-CompressToSize-fHWjgWegV8X.jpg

imgonline-com-ua-CompressToSize-dy1O1Ubdd91KA3n.jpg

That's a GREAT horse! very realistic looking and very gracefull animations - You swim with the horse is a horse animation?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Leora Jacobus said:

That's a GREAT horse! very realistic looking and very gracefull animations - You swim with the horse is a horse animation?

Hi @Leora Jacobus, it is a Teegle horse. When you enter water while riding the horse, the avatar dismounts then av and horse begin to swim.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Layla Claven said:

it is a Teegle horse. When you enter water while riding the horse, the avatar dismounts then av and horse begin to swim.

That is an absolutely beautiful horse @Layla Claven. Are Teegle horses pretty easy to ride? I'm used to my WH, but have been looking for a more simple horse.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

10.25.2019.S.The Old Astronomer to His Pupil

'Sploring the area around me (the yellow house); across the bridge there seems to be a little dock with some chairs. Perf spot to snap some pics! 💛

• Like 9

9 hours ago, LyricalBookworm said:

That is an absolutely beautiful horse @Layla Claven. Are Teegle horses pretty easy to ride? I'm used to my WH, but have been looking for a more simple horse.

Thank you @LyricalBookworm . I have only tried the Teegle horses out myself so I can't say which would be the most simple to use. I'd never been on one before moving to Bellisseria where I tried out the horses from rezzers that residents had kindly put out for people to use. My lovely neighbour @Alyona Su has one out at the moment http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Lake Tatakaka/214/58/35 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Out and about in Bellisseria, looking at other resident's Halloween decorations. 

rsz_halloween_1_001.png

rsz_halloween_1_002.png

rsz_halloween_2_001.png

• Like 9

Went to the Halloween event at the Bellisseria fairgrounds yesterday. It was good fun, although I couldn't render all the avatars because it was getting a little laggy for me, but I did see some really great ones ( I liked the spider and the skeleton). I hope this is on next year too!:) I think it's still up if anyone wants to catch a look.

BelliFairgrounds_halloween2019.jpg.4a8830f9b4c562cbc9159785e8ca5a44.jpg

• Like 10

Mesmerized watching this lovely waterfall spilling into Lake Tatakaka 

b003d39ec4b591e2c5a340244f55cf0f.gif

• Like 3