Having Fun in Bellisseria

soulsofree

8 hours ago, BJoyful said:

Doc even parallel parked it when we arrived at Java Sprockets

in Puffin Head Region.  There's even a rez zone right out front!   

We enjoyed a great chat with friends old and new in the wonderful Mole-made Cafe near Pamamole Canal. 

We LOVE SL ♥♥♥

This is a great place! I didn't know this had been built. Also outside is a cute snack van and bycicles you can get and then rez on the rez zone. And with the beach hangout just behind it's a  beautiful place to spend some leisure time:)

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Puffin%20Head/48/17/23

Puffin_Head_Hangout_001.thumb.png.c46c6cad7e3fc137d432ca7de9e6ef80.png

• Like 14
  • Thanks 1

Posted (edited)

The Coconut Cove has undergone a little cosmetic surgery. 
We've expanded the deck so now there's even more space for you to dance. 💃 Some changes to the interior has also been made.

Be sure to check it out for yourself right HERE.

Order a cup of coffee and a slice of cake from our friendly Hamster staff. 🐹🍰 Or grab yourself some refreshments from our self service counter, or just hang out at the bar. 🍹🍺
Also make sure to join our inworld group, so we can notify you about upcoming parties. 🌴💚

1115947337_CCRenovationCollage.thumb.jpg.9c6ad739500c7d2a4d934728cc1a8d5d.jpg

Edited by Chuckey Jigsaw
typos
  • Like 9

Either way works. If you rez your bike on the ground, it should auto-attach. (Assuming that you rez it in a place where you have permission to rez it, like one of the handy rez zones on Belliserria. ) Otherwise, you can ADD it directly from your inventory, as Quartz says. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

13 hours ago, Dyna Mole said:

Either way works. If you rez your bike on the ground, it should auto-attach. (Assuming that you rez it in a place where you have permission to rez it, like one of the handy rez zones on Belliserria. ) Otherwise, you can ADD it directly from your inventory, as Quartz says. 

Thanks:) I'm so used to seeing 'Add' or 'Wear Me' that because it didn't say that I thought it wasn't a wearable. It's a great way to go sightseeing! I am however constantly getting script errors once I get going (Could not find animation '00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000'.).

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Abnor Mole said:

I never had that flavor. Is it kinda like a marmalade?

Yes... I recommend Traffic Jam with extra Gears and Sprockets for your Robot lunch, Abnor!  😉

• Haha 8

The Hoot Suite art gallery celebrated the opening of BLUSHOCK by CK @Ceakay Ballyhoo with a wonderful LIVE set by @Joe Paravane and a lovely after-party particle show by @Owl Dragonash

1b81ce962f3122e91efced5a58c850b1.gif CK's affinity for otherworldly exploration and sci-fi roleplay treats both left and right-brain affinities to a taste of the hidden worlds there are to explore in SL ♥

You won't want to miss this experience here for a limited time: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Ruthsburg/125/206/23 

• Like 6

Wasn't quite sure where to put this...I was doing a little looking around tonight. as I am getting stir crazy, but my only paid account has a stilt on land at the edge of water, so I'm not trading it in yet. Anyhow...I've wondered why the Chalets haven't been built out to near the water along the river...and I came across this at Brady Stream - 5 windmills near the waterfront.

image.thumb.png.ee487b44cfe70c08221d33149bd098b2.png

• Like 6

35 minutes ago, Trinity1776 said:

I came across this at Brady Stream - 5 windmills near the waterfront.

Isn't  that cool?  The Chalet Sentinels!  But, I think, if you really want to have fun there, go a little upstream to Bergheim and walk through the tunnel near the airstrip.

• Like 5