Having Fun in Bellisseria

• Replies 594
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Let's share some photos of all the fun and happiness shared in our beautiful community!  I'll start- I love my horses and always delight in taking Majesty out to jump and frolic in the open lands.

My entire family loves sailing. I don't go sailing without my better half though so Edi (my daughter) and I enjoy taking out my swan paddle boat exploring the ocean and water ways. Edited to add: Plea

Decided to do something a bit different and go for a ride along the ridge between Traditionals and Trailers. Was quite interesting to see some of the lovely decorating the moles have done along there,

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Syo Emerald said:

I discovered being a deer in Belli is my favorite way to explore the area.

Snapshot_137.png

Wow, nice!  Is that a Jinx deer?  And what a terrific skin!

I've enjoyed being my  pet dog.  He spends most of the time looking like a wild fantasy dog, but he also has a 'good boy' persona.

• Like 4
12 minutes ago, Nika Talaj said:

Wow, nice!  Is that a Jinx deer?  And what a terrific skin!

I've enjoyed being my  pet dog.  He spends most of the time looking like a wild fantasy dog, but he also has a 'good boy' persona.

Its a TWI deer. It is fully customizable. The "skin" is basically what I mixed together with the HUD that came with the avatar + some third party content (the rings you see in the picture).

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
22 hours ago, Elena Core said:

This is what happens when you miss a release, all homes are taken, but you really want one... All you have to do is wait, wait, wait, wait; someone will eventually... leave... 

Desperate situations call for desperate measures, and yes, I am not talking about my night cream, obviously I need a better one

BarkerVulture.jpg

Edit: this is taking longer than expected.... 

BarkerVultureSitting.thumb.jpg.d576fac52ea700ee3c12d2318aace944.jpg

You are so adorable! :)

• Haha 2
13 hours ago, Elena Core said:

Love it @Syo Emerald!! I agree, Belli looks better when you are an animal xD Give a call next time, my sheepe would love to join in an explorring adventure

Will do! Just don't be confused, I gave the deer to my male alt (thats why it also has antlers). But I'm easy to spot as "me".

• Haha 2
12 minutes ago, Evangeline Arcadia said:

I love that car it's so cute! Can you tell me where you got it please?

I have an expectation that the next pic Elena posts will show 10 clowns pouring out ....

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
18 minutes ago, Evangeline Arcadia said:

I love that car it's so cute! Can you tell me where you got it please?

I have no idea, it just showed up in my inventory!! xD The creator appears as unknown, but the folder says: ~MelonPie~ & AleyMart - Min-e-Mobile, and the vehicle is called: [M] RC Beetle

Let me know if you can find it, we might scare the whole Bellisseria trying to drive together, it would be so much fun xD 

Edited by Elena Core
  • Like 3
9 minutes ago, Elena Core said:

I have no idea, it just showed up in my inventory!! xD The creator appears as unknown, but the folder says: ~MelonPie~ & AleyMart - Min-e-Mobile, and the vehicle is called: [M] RC Beetle

Let me know if you can find it, we might scare the whole Bellisseria trying to drive together, it would be so much fun xD 

Lol , thanks. I'd love to have things just show up in my inventory and save me spending any lindens😄

Edited by Evangeline Arcadia
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
3 hours ago, Mercedes Avon said:

I saw a UFO fly over my trad a week ago and I told my friends I had a sighting but no one believed me!

lol wasn't me, I just got this, though I have a smaller one that's attachable, had that for years.  I don't think I flew it last week.

• Haha 3