Having Fun in Bellisseria

• Replies 743
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Let's share some photos of all the fun and happiness shared in our beautiful community!  I'll start- I love my horses and always delight in taking Majesty out to jump and frolic in the open lands.

Decided to do something a bit different and go for a ride along the ridge between Traditionals and Trailers. Was quite interesting to see some of the lovely decorating the moles have done along there,

My entire family loves sailing. I don't go sailing without my better half though so Edi (my daughter) and I enjoy taking out my swan paddle boat exploring the ocean and water ways. Edited to add: Plea

Posted Images

On 7/26/2020 at 6:14 AM, Rabid Cheetah said:

When your new friend's houseboat is in one of the sweetest locations in Belli:

1590468999_LightHouse.thumb.png.6ace752d1785dd15a29a28d3a582f2bf.png

That kinda reminds me of a boat I had on Fishtown. Had the end slot on a lighthouse just like that Wallower on the end there. 

• Like 3

Hubby and I celebrated an important milestone in our lives as a couple and since we couldn't celebrate together in RL due to the pandemic, we decided to have a quiet celebration in SL. This photo was taken in Bellisseria at our houseboat. It was an incredible day and although such a simple photo, one that means so much to me so wanted to share. ❤️

My Everything Again.png

• Like 11
17 minutes ago, Dafadilia said:

Hubby and I celebrated an important milestone in our lives as a couple and since we couldn't celebrate together in RL due to the pandemic, we decided to have a quiet celebration in SL. This photo was taken in Bellisseria at our houseboat. It was an incredible day and although such a simple photo, one that means so much to me so wanted to share. ❤️

My Everything Again.png

That's sweet.  🙂

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
1 hour ago, PrudenceAnton said:

They shouldn't have put the pickle on sale at 50L Fridays, just sayin'

558013005_PruSquishyPickle_001.thumb.png.638de50636c84aa54b1eea76f972aad2.png

But you can get one of those free at the Pickle hangouts.  Even comes with an animation so that you occasionally take a bite.

image.png.b5afe4c3a6351f612e184344fa6e57d8.png

• Haha 3

Someone may have already posted this area, but I only discovered this little island hangout today...SSPE1199. What a lovely spot! The waterfall has a little cave too. Here are some quick snaps. If you go round the other side there are lovely stone stairs and a campfire area too.

SSPE1199_001.jpg

SSPE1199_003.jpg

SSPE1199_002.jpg

EDIT - there's another one like this on SSPE1207, with a boat rez area, and a flying bubble rezzer (which, with my steering skills I keep thinking is going to burst any minute lol)

Edited by Evangeline Arcadia
  • Like 16
  • Thanks 1
2 hours ago, Rabid Cheetah said:

Someone got a coveted beach trad...and put up astroturf around it lol  This just proves that everyone has their own style and preferences.

1940730523_LindenBoatPizza_012.thumb.png.debaf7aabb648676b150dc536bc1101b.png

Ugh, I just can't. These I derender as soon I land, even if I know I will abandon the plot anyways...

• Like 2

Found another waterfall cave hideaway over in Rigmarole (not sure if it's been posted already). It's a cute area too, with some lovely steps winding up the hill. The waterfall cuts up through to the cabin areas.

Rigmarole_001.thumb.png.271309852cf24acf244fba59cb4bfe63.png

267929717_Rigmarole2_001.thumb.png.9e04badc6959e746f7d6b9f2eb5352db.png

EDIT - I think this might be  the same one posted about before in the SSP thread - looks a bit different inside....dunno, getting confused lol could be all that drinking I did at the new boat hut hangout this morning...(

)

Edited by Evangeline Arcadia
  • Like 2