Jump to content

Having Fun in Bellisseria


Recommended Posts

32 minutes ago, Syo Emerald said:

Something that got me wondering... are there rezz zones for boats in Belli?

Many.  All over the place. Start at the lighthouse nearest you, for example.  Those are the easiest ones to spot. Then look for LDPW-owned docks.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 487
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Let's share some photos of all the fun and happiness shared in our beautiful community!  I'll start- I love my horses and always delight in taking Majesty out to jump and frolic in the open lands.

Decided to do something a bit different and go for a ride along the ridge between Traditionals and Trailers. Was quite interesting to see some of the lovely decorating the moles have done along there,

My entire family loves sailing. I don't go sailing without my better half though so Edi (my daughter) and I enjoy taking out my swan paddle boat exploring the ocean and water ways. Edited to add: Plea

Posted Images

58 minutes ago, Syo Emerald said:

Something that got me wondering... are there rezz zones for boats in Belli? I think I have seen some for cars, but not for boats. I do have a houseboat, but its a little uncool to constantly keep 30Li open for a potential boat.

There are! I have some notecards from the Belli Citizens Group I am happy to pass you in world.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, DeidreDevons said:

There are! I have some notecards from the Belli Citizens Group I am happy to pass you in world.

That would be very kind! I found a lighthouse a couple of sims away with a rezz spot so far.

What I don't understand is, why we have so many of those little boat houses, but they don't serve any purpose. Those would be great rezz spots.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/16/2019 at 9:36 PM, soulsofree said:

Let's share some photos of all the fun and happiness shared in our beautiful community! 

I'll start- I love my horses and always delight in taking Majesty out to jump and frolic in the open lands. Since they won't be around for long, we like to find large expanses of open space to ride. 🤩

 

What's one of your happy moments? Feel free to tell us about it or share photos! 

yeehaw.jpg

That's terrifying if you ride in RL. Lost stirrups, lost reins, no contact with the saddle, and about to come off.

  • Haha 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/21/2020 at 2:06 PM, animats said:

That's terrifying if you ride in RL. Lost stirrups, lost reins, no contact with the saddle, and about to come off.

That’s why it’s so much fun in SL. You get all of the excitement, and none of the consequences. 😊

Link to post
Share on other sites

Mummy and Daughter time with Wednesday while I was trying to figure out what to do with our back garden. I seem to have the toughest time to figure out what to do with the outside of any home I've had and the decorating always comes months after being settled in.

Daffy Photo_079.png

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/21/2020 at 8:02 AM, Syo Emerald said:

What I don't understand is, why we have so many of those little boat houses, but they don't serve any purpose. Those would be great rezz spots.

Little boathouses?

Not the resident owned linden home boathouses but something else?

I have seen a few spots that I wondered why they weren't rezzones. Often it seems like they don't want too many too close together.

For example some months back I asked why the spot at http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Down Time/68/74/23 wasn't a rezzone, and people pointed out to me that I needed to 'look just to your side' at that rezzone at http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Oleander/224/215/3 .

That said... you've got me really curious about the little boat houses. Wondering if there's something I've missed.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Pussycat Catnap said:

Little boathouses?

Not the resident owned linden home boathouses but something else?

No, not the houseboats.

This one is located in Cayo Lejano. The next rez zone for boats is two sims away at the lighthouse in Noggin Light.

 

Snapshot_085.png

Link to post
Share on other sites

*sings* "Cause you got to have Friiiiiends!"

(Alex boxed ...again) this time everyone was in on it. 😄

Alex Zelin: GOD DAMN IT PRU!!!!!! >.<

Alex boxed again

 

Edited by PrudenceAnton
  • Like 5
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/26/2020 at 1:13 PM, Rabid Cheetah said:

Someone parked their yacht in Belli waters and left an avi AFK so that the yacht won't be subjected to auto-return

Looks like someone couldn't wait for a houseboat.

  • Haha 3
Link to post
Share on other sites

9 of us went on one of the most enjoyable tram rides through Bellisseria last evening (2-3 hours). It was slow, leisurely and such beautiful scenery!  Forgot to take pictures. Next time, we will. We'll be doing this again very soon.  Perhaps 2 trams at once for 18 riders. 😉🚋

Photo by: @Seraph SpiritWeaver

78987146_TrainRide!.thumb.png.2617240192707336f14d703b6986ccee.png
 

  • Like 9
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/30/2020 at 3:26 AM, PrudenceAnton said:

9 of us went on one of the most enjoyable tram rides through Bellisseria last evening (2-3 hours). It was slow, leisurely and such beautiful scenery!  Forgot to take pictures. Next time, we will. We'll be doing this again very soon.  Perhaps 2 trams at once for 18 riders. 😉🚋

Photo by: @Seraph SpiritWeaver

78987146_TrainRide!.thumb.png.2617240192707336f14d703b6986ccee.png
 

Thanks - I'm the one in the dress that is in a color I cannot recall the name of but is blue-ish.  

Here is one from earlier in the evening. On a bus:

original_5f223cbc289dd268b937d98c.png

 

web_5f224c95d9859c7ab37ce5a6.jpg

 

Here's a photo from Friday Night's train ride:

original_5f24dcfed774f828d08b5a48.png

 

ETA: Oh, right, here's one where I'm actually in the picture: 

original_5f24dc4fd774f823f78ec9aa.png

Edited by Lexxi Gynoid
  • Like 5
Link to post
Share on other sites

I just came back for a 'break of my Summer break', just in time to join another adventure while exploring Bellisseria. As usual, thanks to @Fay Starlight and her friend, we found the Moles actual secret base. So it is true: they have an evil plan to control the world... And it seems @Abnor Mole is master mind behind all this....

 

Moles_003.png

Moles_002.png

Edited by Elena Core
  • Like 7
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...