Having Fun in Bellisseria

Soull Starlight

3 hours ago, Tary Allen said:

To all of you that, like me, can't handle a car in SL, there is one great gift at Shop and Hop from Culprit, these adorable attachements . I already had one of these, but the Christmas colours are great.  There are 3 cars, red, green and black, all really cute. 

culpritred_001.png

That is absolutely adorable! Thank you for sharing since I kept missing where they were at the Shop N Hop. I did try them out, but I will just say I'm not good at driving these either. I definately should stick to my bicycle or horse. 🤣

• Haha 2

From my house to yours wishing a wonderfull time, full of joy, happiness and lots of food. May the next year be kind to all of us (Residents, Lindens and Moles).

May it be a great year to SL and Belli (/me still hopes for smaller logs ). May it be a great year in RL too

xmas_008a.png

• Like 19

2 hours ago, Always Incognito said:

DJ Far threw a New Years party yesterday. It was tons of fun and I left with a warm feeling inside as the party ended with a group hug 🥰 Thank you all and especially fab Far 💓 I hope that 2023 will be a wonderful year for all of us and a lot of amazing adventures in Bellisseria.

NewYearBelli DJ Far Belli2_cut2.png

NewYearBelli DJ Far Belli5_cut2.png

wish i knew of it, would have been another mini bot there :P

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, Always Incognito said:

DJ Far threw a New Years party yesterday. It was tons of fun and I left with a warm feeling inside as the party ended with a group hug 🥰 Thank you all and especially fab Far 💓 I hope that 2023 will be a wonderful year for all of us and a lot of amazing adventures in Bellisseria.NewYearBelli DJ Far Belli5_cut2.png

LOVE THOSE GROUP HUGS!!!!  🤗

• Like 3

While poking around, I see the airstrip in SSPShell Yeah has become quite elaborate!  There's a work shack (upper left), with a stairway leading down to a patchy path.  The path forks to lead to each of the 2 water rez zones the airport now boasts, each with a dock.  The Helipad is pretty snazzy and there are 6 parking spaces for planes.

1933424520_Hellstrip_001.thumb.jpg.e3077dd88659541a96ff09c321f17715.jpg

The fueling station actually works!  You must turn it on using the off/on lever (machine on the left) to start the sequence. (hint: to "pay", just click the card slot).  It's a hoot.

Note the houseboats in the background - That's a long pod in SSPCurrent Sea, which is actually attached to the airport.  There are also several pods very near, but that's the only set that is actually attached.  I see Premium Plus accounts in the future of dedicated Belli aeronauts!

314220237_Hellfuel_002.thumb.jpg.d71c0ab66ed8c250b5007161a41d15a2.jpg

There's plenty of airstrip lighting.  Really no excuse for this sort of thing to happen  *shakes head at @Garden Mole*  🤣

1875481645_Hellwarning.jpg.9c7aef621c4433ab6df33de239a35c6f.jpg

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

16 hours ago, Nika Talaj said:

While poking around, I see the airstrip in SSPShell Yeah has become quite elaborate!  There's a work shack (upper left), with a stairway leading down to a patchy path.  The path forks to lead to each of the 2 water rez zones the airport now boasts, each with a dock.  The Helipad is pretty snazzy and there are 6 parking spaces for planes.

1933424520_Hellstrip_001.thumb.jpg.e3077dd88659541a96ff09c321f17715.jpg

The fueling station actually works!  You must turn it on using the off/on lever (machine on the left) to start the sequence. (hint: to "pay", just click the card slot).  It's a hoot.

Note the houseboats in the background - That's a long pod in SSPCurrent Sea, which is actually attached to the airport.  There are also several pods very near, but that's the only set that is actually attached.  I see Premium Plus accounts in the future of dedicated Belli aeronauts!

314220237_Hellfuel_002.thumb.jpg.d71c0ab66ed8c250b5007161a41d15a2.jpg

There's plenty of airstrip lighting.  Really no excuse for this sort of thing to happen  *shakes head at @Garden Mole*  🤣

1875481645_Hellwarning.jpg.9c7aef621c4433ab6df33de239a35c6f.jpg

I love this ! The barrels and crates have some funny poses on them too 🤩

New Belli runways

• Like 6
  • Haha 2