Having Fun in Bellisseria

Soull Starlight

Hubby and I celebrated an important milestone in our lives as a couple and since we couldn't celebrate together in RL due to the pandemic, we decided to have a quiet celebration in SL. This photo was taken in Bellisseria at our houseboat. It was an incredible day and although such a simple photo, one that means so much to me so wanted to share. ❤️

My Everything Again.png

• Like 11

17 minutes ago, Dafadilia said:

Hubby and I celebrated an important milestone in our lives as a couple and since we couldn't celebrate together in RL due to the pandemic, we decided to have a quiet celebration in SL. This photo was taken in Bellisseria at our houseboat. It was an incredible day and although such a simple photo, one that means so much to me so wanted to share. ❤️

My Everything Again.png

That's sweet.  🙂

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Someone may have already posted this area, but I only discovered this little island hangout today...SSPE1199. What a lovely spot! The waterfall has a little cave too. Here are some quick snaps. If you go round the other side there are lovely stone stairs and a campfire area too.

SSPE1199_001.jpg

SSPE1199_003.jpg

SSPE1199_002.jpg

EDIT - there's another one like this on SSPE1207, with a boat rez area, and a flying bubble rezzer (which, with my steering skills I keep thinking is going to burst any minute lol)

Edited by Evangeline Arcadia
  • Like 16
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Rabid Cheetah said:

Someone got a coveted beach trad...and put up astroturf around it lol  This just proves that everyone has their own style and preferences.

1940730523_LindenBoatPizza_012.thumb.png.debaf7aabb648676b150dc536bc1101b.png

Ugh, I just can't. These I derender as soon I land, even if I know I will abandon the plot anyways...

• Like 2

Found another waterfall cave hideaway over in Rigmarole (not sure if it's been posted already). It's a cute area too, with some lovely steps winding up the hill. The waterfall cuts up through to the cabin areas.

Rigmarole_001.thumb.png.271309852cf24acf244fba59cb4bfe63.png

267929717_Rigmarole2_001.thumb.png.9e04badc6959e746f7d6b9f2eb5352db.png

EDIT - I think this might be  the same one posted about before in the SSP thread - looks a bit different inside....dunno, getting confused lol could be all that drinking I did at the new boat hut hangout this morning...(

)

Edited by Evangeline Arcadia
  • Like 2