Looking for someone who can rig an MMD model for Second Life (Paypal preferred!)

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 302 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi! I'm looking for someone who can make a simple rig of a MikuMikuDance model for Second Life so I can use it as an avatar, I'm willing to negotiate and pay whatever price is suitable for you. Just send me a message or leave a reply here and I'll get right back to you, thank you! ❤️ 

The character 'Hatsune Miku' is licensed CC-BY-NC, so as long as you don't intend to sell the avatar for anything above L$0 it should be fine. However, the character's cannon also states that Hatsune Miku is 16 years old, which means that it may well be deemed a "child avatar" for all intents and purposes. Just a head's up.

Edited by Orwar
Still no tea. I should make tea.
7 hours ago, Orwar said:

The character 'Hatsune Miku' is licensed CC-BY-NC, so as long as you don't intend to sell the avatar for anything above L$0 it should be fine. However, the character's cannon also states that Hatsune Miku is 16 years old, which means that it may well be deemed a "child avatar" for all intents and purposes. Just a head's up.

This is going to be entirely for personal use so that won't be an issue, I'm aware I won't be able to sell it. The model I want in particular isn't a model of Miku either, just a model of a character from an anime that was originally made for MMD. I appreciate the heads up though! :) 

• Like 1
10 hours ago, Orwar said:

MMD is a body and skeletal format the same as "bento" is SL's skeletal format.

Edited by Lucia Nightfire
  • Like 1
  • 5 months later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 302 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.