Best card / table / party / board games

CynicismSells

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1730 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi Everyone,

I'm setting up a hangout spot and I'm looking for good card games and such to place in the area.

I found the chatterbox games and they seem neat, and a scrabble board that looks ok... just wondering if there were preferred games / game vendors that might be worth looking into.

Also I saw them on the marketplace, but are there updated versions of cards against humanity? 

Thanks in advance!

Cyn

I only know Ember's games, Lizail's and TBF (The Black Forest) - there are no doubt more good game designers out there but those three seem to be the most widespread for classic tabletop games. If you also look aside board games try Dustin Gilman's games - he does play- and enjoyable billard, dart and air hockey games.

Edited by Fionalein
  • Like 2

there is a sim called haven games, they dont sell games so I am not advertising. They are merely a sim where you can goto play games. If you look round there you can see a lot of different games and try them out to see which you like. Just search haven games in places

• Like 2

On 7/19/2019 at 2:48 PM, LittleMe Jewell said:

There is an inworld game seller that is closing down and currently has all games marked down to L$1. I can't remember who off the top of my head, but will check when I get inworld this evening.

Did you find out who it is? 

11 hours ago, ClariceRose said:

On 7/19/2019 at 12:48 PM, LittleMe Jewell said:

There is an inworld game seller that is closing down and currently has all games marked down to L$1. I can't remember who off the top of my head, but will check when I get inworld this evening.

Did you find out who it is? 

Totally forgot to check on this, but did just now.  None of my notes tell me "when" they are closing up, but I was there sometime in the first couple of weeks of July.

Ember games:  http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Izanagi/65/65/122

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1730 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.