Offline sent notecards cannot be kept when online clicking on them

Zia Branner

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1716 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Hi there,

After you log in you get to read the messages/notecards that were sent to you while you were offline. Until a few weeks ago when I clicked on such a message/notecard it would open on screen and I could save them. Now when I click them they simply disappear and do not get saved in Inventory. After the latest update I hoped this would be fixed, but it is not.

How can I repair this?

Zia Branner

2 answers to this question

I have this happen often with group notices.  You can open that group's info window, then click the Notices tab.  Find the "missing" notice and read it there.  If there's an attachment (a texture or a notecard, usually) you can click "open attachment" and then you'll see it OK.

• Like 1

On 7/17/2019 at 1:26 AM, Lindal Kidd said:

I have this happen often with group notices.  You can open that group's info window, then click the Notices tab.  Find the "missing" notice and read it there.  If there's an attachment (a texture or a notecard, usually) you can click "open attachment" and then you'll see it OK.

Thank you, Lindal. For Group's notices I know this. For the stores etc. where I am not a member but subscribed, I cannot open and save their messages anymore. I can read their message in local chat and I guess I'll just have to do with that. Thx again!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1716 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.