Funny or interesting things/avatars spotted

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1577 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

7 hours ago, cheesecurd said:

Some of the best I’ve seen:

-6 Kermit the frogs who gave other people Kermit the frog avatars to join them, like a froggy virus 

-a guy who’s avatar was the USS Enterprise on legs

-Gandalf the gray, but about the size of a can of soda 

-an avatar made entirely out of guns

-a naked furry at a social island, who when asked to remove his dong, apologized and replaced it with a toy train

-a to-scale housefly

-three twi fox avatars standing on top of eachother filling a trench coat, with a mannequin head on top

-a sentient rock who had to be thrown to move

You have a much more interesting SL than I do.  I'm jealous.

Was the Enterprise the aircraft carrier, the Space Shuttle orbiter, or one of the several starships?

1 minute ago, Lindal Kidd said:

Was the Enterprise the aircraft carrier, the Space Shuttle orbiter, or one of the several starships?

it was the aircraft carrier of all things, and in all my nerdom i can tell you that the low poly design was representative of CVN6 and not CVN65

Social islands are a wonderful place.

On 7/16/2019 at 12:23 PM, Selene Gregoire said:

It's called up-skirting and you've been made a victim. Luckily it happened in SL and not RL.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/04/12/uk/upskirting-uk-criminal-offense-intl-scli-gbr/index.html

good, in rl. But what does it matter when  everywhere you go the first thing you see is naked avatars... I REALLY wish there was more of an effort to stop this. 

Unusual and delightful things I’d never buy IRL because they are in no way practical...but that I will totally indulge in for a dollar in SL...that could be a thread by itself because I **know** full well that I’m not the only one...

Texture changing snow geta...

65437fd8c5d0bf965400c41976a862d5.jpg

• Like 1

Sometimes I TP someplace and all of the items don't want to rez, no matter how long I wait.  I can tell that things are missing because it will be something like walls or I'll see price tags that are floating in the air not attached to anything - stuff like that.  Usually, all I have to do is TP away & back and everything fully rezzes in.

Today, I was out wandering Bellisseria and saw this.   I TPd away & back 3 times and also TPd to the edge of each of those lots, but I still couldn't ever get anything more of those 2 homes to rez.  Everything else around there, best I can tell, is fully rezzed.  The few times this has happened in the past, I'll bring an alt on to see if things rez for them.  Most of the time, the alt will see everything and I'll actually have to relog to clear things up -- which was also the case this time. 

1871137893_20191231-Housesnotrezzing.thumb.jpg.d9be708fa6a7a27ac2802f17fb508bc5.jpg

This is what I saw after the relog:

161673314_20191231-Housesafterrezzing.thumb.jpg.01ca862485412486b077c5e6d7bcf3ef.jpg

I really wish I knew what causes it, because it is super frustrating.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1577 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.