Looking for a game we used to play in SL (before Slingo).

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1746 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

So, I wish had more information to share about this game, however my memory of it is limited. I do not know the name of this game but I remember how it was played.

The game was set in a "movie theater" format. There was a large game board in the front, and we all sat in front and payed the board. After payment a small solo board would float to you.

The game was played as such:

On the large board various shapes that looked like Tetris (I'm pretty sure) pieces. The players would have their own board and would lay the shapes in their boards grids however they wanted. The goal was to make certain patterns with the shapes on your board to score points. The winner would win the rounds pot of funds. The large community board would show the current playable shape in a large area on the screen. 

It was a game we played a log time ago. Im pretty sure this was played before Slingo was around. It was a popular game back in the mid to late 2000's. No one I know remembers this game. Does this rough description of the game ring a bell to anyone here?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1746 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.