Bellisserian Positivity Thread

Beth Macbain

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1729 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

22 minutes ago, Beth Macbain said:

I am a stereotypical by-the-book introvert. I'm often quiet in the evenings after work because I'm recharging from dealing with real live people for eight hoursI'm much more sociable on weekends when I'm all refreshed and recharged! Please never, ever take my silence as anything more than me hiding in my little quiet head space! 

I always try to remember to set my auto-response, but I often forget!

No worries, I never took it for rudeness or anything bad. I understand that some people are ready to talk 24/7, some people are never ready for it and most people are somewhere in between and that's perfectly fine. 

I remember when I was little, before the internet and even before mobile phones, I would drop by the homes of friends to see if they were home and ready to play outside. Some were, some others weren't and this is not so much different.
If drop by when I see you home, I stand outside, say something in local to see if there's a response. Or perhaps I IM you, which doesn't really make much of a difference to me. If there's no response, then I simply assume that you are either busy or need some quiet time, and I had already assumed this before you posted the above. 🙂

So really, don't worry at all, you are perfectly fine. You just be yourself and take time when you need it.

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1

I have been fortunate twice now getting a home in Belli. This second one in Passwall is a much better location. But I have friends still trying.  I want them on the Continent too.  There is more conversation on the streets and in the Belli Citizen group than any other location I have lived. The Belli trash pickup service will be fun to see.  The more real neighbors we can be.

I like sailing and flying oppurtunity around and through the Continent. I have a little mountain bicycle and rode it up and down the hills. That was fun.  I chose the bicycle for the quieter ride than using a dirt bike motorcyle. The wide open connected expanse is good to see before homes are built. Connected region communities is great. I became Premium in May and already met new friends there.

It did surprise me three long time Premium friends they don't like Belli and won't be changing from their mainland choices to live elsewhere. LL had to replace those old theme homes and give yards, trees to Belli. This is a fantastic improvement.

I see positive people in Belli. I like being there. I hope the process to live in Belli gets better for more people to experience the rewards for living there. I do Thank the Moles for their talent. Regions are being created faster now. More streets to tour around is so good!

I have been told my style of decoration is so man, it will be challenge to use wallpaper or different colors on walls. I will keep looking at other home decoration. First I will focus on adding interior walls for bathrooms and using some add ons for the exterior. It takes 6 months to make any home truly lived in. It will be a fun six months to truly live in the Belli Community.

• Like 10
  • Thanks 3

31 minutes ago, Beth Macbain said:

YES!

Good! Meanwhile, back on the airstrip, the sneaky Flamingo thief waits and plots...

I found me this nice lil airstrip not far from the Lighthouse beside Beth's houseboat. I gauged the distance, checked my fuel and had me a spot of tea while contemplating my next move.

Nearly finished with my tea, I took a look around me, realizing I might have a spy on my tail.  I'd have to lose the culprit before proceeding on my covert mission!

To be continued....

• Like 6
  • Haha 3

This is a positive that is only related to Bellisseria in a round about way:  While many are complaining that they don't want the old homes, it looks like quite a few people have decided that the older homes are perfectly suitable to wait out the ride until more homes are available.  I've seen more green dots on the old Linden Home continents over the last month or so than I have seen in years.  My guess is that many of them are newer Premium members that either didn't know about them before or just didn't really consider them before -- and I'm guessing it is all due to the new Linden Homes.

• Like 11
  • Confused 1

16 hours ago, BJoyful said:

HUGS Armani!!  You certainly will and we can hardly wait to celebrate with you when you do!  You are welcome to come now!  Join a group or 10 😄 and come exploring and meet your neighbours and join in with others also waiting for their lovely new home.  The FUN is abundant and the surroundings are incredible! ✈️🚗 💃🏽🕺🏽🥰

Thank you so much BJoyful hugs back. 

I am In a couple of groups now and I’m quite often puresing around Bellisseria, (hopefully not at the stalker stage yet though 😂) love everything about it and I cannot wait to get a home there! I will be beyond excited 🙏👏👏😁👍

• Like 5

7 hours ago, PrudenceAnton said:

Good! Meanwhile, back on the airstrip, the sneaky Flamingo thief waits and plots...

I found me this nice lil airstrip not far from the Lighthouse beside Beth's houseboat. I gauged the distance, checked my fuel and had me a spot of tea while contemplating my next move.

Nearly finished with my tea, I took a look around me, realizing I might have a spy on my tail.  I'd have to lose the culprit before proceeding on my covert mission!

To be continued....

That plane is so cute. ❤️ Please, let the photo series continue.

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

1 minute ago, kiramanell said:

That plane is so cute. ❤️ Please, let the photo series continue.

I was trying to do the animated 'sneak-sneak' move on the Flamingos but the region was a bit laggy so figured we'd try again tomorrow. ;)

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, PrudenceAnton said:

I was trying to do the animated 'sneak-sneak' move on the Flamingos but the region was a bit laggy so figured we'd try again tomorrow. ;)

Hehe, love to see that! 😛 Still looking for a good Bento body (I'm in desperate need of a total body makeover: all I have of Bento is a sci-fi avi). Then I may even try it out myself. :)

P.S. Loved how you were drinking tea! ❤️ 'Prudence Bond', British secret agent, going after a spy... but only after a 'cuppa' first, of course. 😍

• Haha 4

3 minutes ago, kiramanell said:

Hehe, love to see that! 😛 Still looking for a good Bento body (I'm in desperate need of a total body makeover: all I have of Bento is a sci-fi avi). Then I may even try it out myself. :)

P.S. Loved how you were drinking tea! ❤️ 'Prudence Bond', British secret agent, going after a spy... but only after a 'cuppa' first, of course. 😍

if you need help with tips on mesh heads and bodies out there, send me a private email on the forums and I'll share some of my shopaholic knowledge with you. ;) 

signed: Bond....Prudence Bond esq.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

I've seen more green dots on the old Linden Home continents over the last month or so than I have seen in years.

I'm glad it isn't just me hallucinating! 

More furniture around, and interesting adaptations of existing homes in the 'old world'.

(screencap is very much 'off-peak' 5:00am ish SLT)

Liking this thread!

home.png

Edited by Raspberry Crystal
added time
  • Like 8

13 hours ago, PrudenceAnton said:

To be continued....

I cannot stop laughing at your attempts to pull off the Great Flamingo Caper of 2019! Just wait until Fred and Ethel start spitting at you! 

Of course they have names!

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

Previously I could only find a sense of community on RP regions and so most of my time was spent there. With the advent of Bellisseria and the way it's designed to foster community and activities, I've found so much to do and people to talk to.  Boating, swimming, sailing, flying, riding, driving all over and exploring, doing it with groups, new great acquaintances (mostly in @Beth Macbain's niche group), it's given new life to SL for me.

I think this new way of doing the Premium Linden Homes has paid off big time and I hope LL keeps things going this way.

• Like 15
  • Thanks 1

Bumping this up to offset a sudden wave of negativity!

I bought one of the wall covering sets on MP and am having so much fun painting my house! I just need to figure out a way to make the Winchester bedroom add-on match, since I don't have access to the textures in the new wall covering. I love how creators keep coming up with more things we can add to our homes :)

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Sylvia Tamalyn said:

I bought one of the wall covering sets on MP and am having so much fun painting my house! I just need to figure out a way to make the Winchester bedroom add-on match, since I don't have access to the textures in the new wall covering. I love how creators keep coming up with more things we can add to our homes :)

I was initially bummed out by the navy walls in my houseboat, but once I got the wall coverings on the MP... ZOMG I can make all sorts of fun colored accent walls! 

It's really been a good exercise in doing more with less and it's so much fun. 

And I'll take any excuse to go shopping!

• Like 8

1 minute ago, Beth Macbain said:

I was initially bummed out by the navy walls in my houseboat, but once I got the wall coverings on the MP... ZOMG I can make all sorts of fun colored accent walls! 

I have bought wall covers for house styles I don't even use! I love painting walls (even imaginary ones, I guess)!

• Like 4
  • Haha 3

1 minute ago, Sylvia Tamalyn said:

was initially bummed out by the navy walls in my houseboat, but once I got the wall coverings on the MP... ZOMG I can make all sorts of fun colored accent walls! 

You and me too!  I had a creator contact me and say thank you for the purchase and do you like the add on.   How embarrassed was I to have to say , well, at this moment, I dont actually own a home!   But I will.    LOL   I know she thought I was an idiot.  I have a house now so im going to try it out n stuff  :)

• Like 2
  • Haha 6

2 minutes ago, Nataliaa Choche said:

You and me too!  I had a creator contact me and say thank you for the purchase and do you like the add on.   How embarrassed was I to have to say , well, at this moment, I dont actually own a home!   But I will.    LOL   I know she thought I was an idiot.  I have a house now so im going to try it out n stuff  :)

I'm like a squirrel (*waves to Belli Squirrel*) and buy stuff "just in case". You never know when I may have a sudden need to paint the walls of an Addams house that I don't have!

• Haha 9

2 hours ago, Sylvia Tamalyn said:

Not inworld and having trouble remembering the specifics of the different wall paint sets, but at least some of them allow you to save a few of your own textures into it.  If that is allowed on the Winchester one, maybe find your own texture to use on the bedroom add-on and then save it into house walls for use on the other bedroom walls.

• Like 5

2 hours ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

Not inworld and having trouble remembering the specifics of the different wall paint sets, but at least some of them allow you to save a few of your own textures into it.  If that is allowed on the Winchester one, maybe find your own texture to use on the bedroom add-on and then save it into house walls for use on the other bedroom walls.

I can do that, yeah, and I might wind up having to go that route. Trouble is I really like the textures in the new wall cover thingie. I think I will write the creator and see if she will 1) sell me a set, or 2) tell me where she bought them if they aren't her own design. 

• Like 5

I loved my cabin but since the move  and the houseboat ,,, never looking back ,,,,,, It is so different and so nice ,,,,,, i am so very grateful to everyone who worked so very hard to make second life a wonderful  part of everyone s life ,,,, and thanks to every every every one   and hugs to all   and triple hugs to the moles ,,,, i hope linden labs after this is done and every one is moved  that they do something super special  for every employee  and also those who handle support issues ,,,,, big hugs and shout outs to them ,,,, with all the everyday problems and complaints ,,,,, super huge triple hugs out to all the support people,,,,,, to every one at the lab you are all awsome and thank you somehow pales to the emotion  inside of  gratitude and thanksgiving ,,,, hugs hugs hugs ,,,, 

• Like 10

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1729 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.