Real Housewives of Bellisseria

Love Zhaoying

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1741 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

3 hours ago, LylaQ said:

I joking said a while ago in the citizen group that I should turn my house into the Bellisseria Salon for the real housewives of Bellisseria lol Guess I'm not the only one thinking it'd be funny. 

A hair and beauty  salon, or a parlor / den hangout?

• Like 2

I tried playing the PC game once... it was basically spreading gossip, trampling flowers, teaching bad life advice to your kids, and sleeping with all your neighbours husbands as well as the mail delivery man, your boss, and anyone else that happened on by. So basically yes, dramafest is an apt analogy...

I watched maybe two episodes in total of the tv show. Saw more adverts than anything. BUT I did recreate that blue house with the kitchen in the garage for my TS4 game! That has to count for something? 🤔

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

22 minutes ago, Blush Bravin said:

Seriously love this idea. Imagine it would be lots of fun. Have to admit I've never watched any of the "Real Housewives" anything on tv ... so have to imagine what kind of dramafest it must be.

Same here, never watched it but like how the name rolls off the tongue, so to speak. I imagine mostly fake (roleplay) drama, for laughs.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, RaeLeeH said:

I tried playing the PC game once... it was basically spreading gossip, trampling flowers, teaching bad life advice to your kids, and sleeping with all your neighbours husbands as well as the mail delivery man, your boss, and anyone else that happened on by. So basically yes, dramafest is an apt analogy...

Sounds like how a lot of people “play” Second Life!

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

On 7/15/2019 at 6:16 PM, Love Zhaoying said:

Well - this is the thought that often goes through my mind every time I see those ten-gallon, gravity-defying torpedo ti...er, boobs which seem to be the status quo all over the grid.

O HONEY  mine are pure safety precaution ,,,, big ones you float and being near water  not taking any chance ,,,,,, and since mine is classic avi  i can adjust those babies

• Haha 8

standing in the middle of the room  going flat   now bazoooa    flat now bazoooa     chasing Beth to give hugs ,,,,,,i wish i could do one big one small  lolololol winks  chasing every one around  now  giving hugs 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, roseelvira said:

O HONEY  mine are pure safety precaution ,,,, big ones you float and being near water  not taking any chance ,,,,,, and since mine is classic avi  i can adjust those babies

So, is like water wings / life saver inflatable safety gear?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1741 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.