Real Housewives of Bellisseria

Love Zhaoying

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1741 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

1 minute ago, LyricalBookworm said:

Oh my gosh! I would be way too shy to take part in this, but what a hilarious idea that I would love to see! 😂

Thanks. I created the thread in General, thought maybe it belongs in Role Play, but a Linden moved it here. Perhaps one aspect could be, that for those participating with Bellisserian homes, they could compete for the most garish / tasteful / expensive / freebie home decor. And lots of wine.

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

Just now, Kiera Clutterbuck said:

A great warning for men who misbehave In Belli!   hehe

Will that annoying grandmother get the kids? I never thought I could dislike Meryl Streep but I do now.

I hate Mary Louise  lol.

Oh man is she good at passive aggressive, emotionally manipulative & destructive older conservative religious lady- that's an archetype I def don't want to see in Bellisseria 😛

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, Love Zhaoying said:

Lots of plastic surgeries, I think too

Well - this is the thought that often goes through my mind every time I see those ten-gallon, gravity-defying torpedo ti...er, boobs which seem to be the status quo all over the grid.

Edited by Alyona Su
  • Haha 4

Just now, Alyona Su said:

Well - this is the thought that often goes through my mind every time I see those ten-gallon, gravity-defying torpedo ti...er, boobs which seem to be the status quo all over the grid.

Right! So, Belliseria “house-persons” should fit right in!

• Like 2

Is because you have the Super-magnetically-automated keyword "Bellisseria" in the title which the Lindens have set the forums to auto-move into Linden homes forum. Honest ans for true! Try it: create a new topic in any forum can call it anything but include that in the title. Something like "AFK Sexpots with Big-butts Role-Play Anywhere but Not in Bellisseria Discussion" and Boom-chaka-laka-laka: Linden Homes! Hahahaha!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

7 minutes ago, Alyona Su said:

Is because you have the Super-magnetically-automated keyword "Bellisseria" in the title which the Lindens have set the forums to auto-move into Linden homes forum. Honest ans for true! Try it: create a new topic in any forum can call it anything but include that in the title. Something like "AFK Sexpots with Big-butts Role-Play Anywhere but Not in Bellisseria Discussion" and Boom-chaka-laka-laka: Linden Homes! Hahahaha!

Puts a poor Forum poster in jeopardy, later on if someone reports post for being off-topic! So Jagix is a robot?

• Haha 2

14 hours ago, Love Zhaoying said:

Anyone interested in having a dramedy group, focused on chaotically self-deprecating humor, related to residents (actual or wanna be) of Bellisseria? Think, lots of wine.

Actually, I'm surprised there isn't a group already named "Real Housewives of Bellisseria" and I was looking for it over the weekend. Since I don't have a house in Bellisseria yet, i'm sure someone will create it before it do. 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, SweetTaffeyLove said:

Actually, I'm surprised there isn't a group already named "Real Housewives of Bellisseria" and I was looking for it over the weekend. Since I don't have a house in Bellisseria yet, i'm sure someone will create it before it do. 

I will try to get in-world one of these days, and either create it or search and ask to join it.

• Like 2

I joking said a while ago in the citizen group that I should turn my house into the Bellisseria Salon for the real housewives of Bellisseria lol Guess I'm not the only one thinking it'd be funny. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1741 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.