Do i have to create an alt to divide my creations by category?

Skyefyre Xue

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1717 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I have a marketplace that I started years ago.  I created household items, wastebaskets, candelabras, gift boxes, etc.  I am slowly learning mesh and am beginning to make some clothing which i want to sell.  Can an avatar have more than one Marketplace store?  I don't want to sell household items with dresses and get them mixed in with each other.  If an avatar cannot have more than one marketplace, is there a way to separate the categories other than creating an alt?

The categories (on the left side of the MP page) are pretty good at filtering things, provided you've chosen your item categories well and shoppers use them. Some creators use a different brand tag at the start of the item names so an alphabetical Sort By: groups similiar items together.

2 hours ago, Bitsy Buccaneer said:

The categories (on the left side of the MP page) are pretty good at filtering things, provided you've chosen your item categories well and shoppers use them. Some creators use a different brand tag at the start of the item names so an alphabetical Sort By: groups similiar items together.

Sometimes that might not be enough - for example: let's say someone enjoys designing mesh cloth - and does kids wear as well as kinky stuff ... seperate stores are pretty pretty reccomendable in that case ;)

Edited by Fionalein

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1717 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.