Parts missing in Firestorm

Talligurl

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1740 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Parts  of me  are  missing, it is actually the alpha which is  messed up, one breast and part of my neck do not show on my viewer.  Other  people tell me they do not see any issues.  I do not see any  issues when I use the SL viewer.  Any ideas  as to why this might be?

• Sad 2

4 minutes ago, Talligurl said:

Parts  of me  are  missing, it is actually the alpha which is  messed up, one breast and part of my neck do not show on my viewer.  Other  people tell me they do not see any issues.  I do not see any  issues when I use the SL viewer.  Any ideas  as to why this might be?

Sounds like it may be bake fail. You can work through the wiki page or you could ask for help in the support group but they'd probably give you the same link, unless there's something going on I'm not aware of with the latest release or an LL bug which may or may not be on the Jiras.

https://wiki.firestormviewer.org/fs_bake_fail

ETA: If all else fails, call @Whirly Fizzle at BR-549.

Edited by Selene Gregoire

Sounds almost close to what I and my partner have been seeing with some of the mods for our JOMO Foxes though still somewhat different as the issue seems more to be an alpha sorting bug: For some of the skin mods, using the tattoo layer add on that comes with the original avatar causes most of the avatar itself to be hidden with the exception of parts of the legs and a section of the torso connected to the neck, along with the neck and head. It "fixes" itself if you drag the camera back a bit but happens all over again if you try and right click on specific parts of the body or teleport elsewhere.

This only recently started to happen at that.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1740 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.