Fnordian Link

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1718 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Do you worry whether the region you rent land on will still be there next week?  How about next month?

Are you concerned that your landlord might suddenly sell up and move?

I have owned and operated the Blue Moon region for almost a decade, and my store, Fnordian Magic & Gadgets (previously Fnordian Furniture), has even been there a few years longer because the Blue Moon region was previously owned by my former partner. And although people come and go I do have several long term renters on the region.

You can rent on Blue Moon with confidence, knowing that my store isn't going anywhere and neither am I! The region is here to stay. :)

Region: Blue Moon
Area: 4096-12288sqm (1/16-3/16 region)
Location: Northeast corner parcel (water on two sides). You may use the ground and/or the sky (200m or above for skyboxes etc.). Primarily residential neighbors. Fnordian Magic & Gadgets store is on a platform at 652m on a parcel in the Southeast corner of the sim. Northwest parcel (no water access). You may use the ground and/or sky. Primarily residential neighbors. Fnordian Magic & Gadgets store is on a platform at 652m on a parcel in the Southeast corner of the sim.
Prims: 1250-3750
Rating: Moderate
Rent: L$1250-L$3750/week depending on size (or L$5000-L$15000/month).  Pay for 3+ months and get a 5% discount.
Terraforming: Allowed
Use: Residential or Light Commercial (e.g., retail store). No Clubs or Adult Content please. Breedables okay within reasonable limits. Inventory option "Restore to Last Position" is available for all renters.
Additional Perks: Use of free play gaming area (table and other games) on Southeast parcel, complimentary Fnordian Security System on request. 25% discount on Fnordian Magic & Gadget in-world purchases bought by direct sale from Fnordian Link (excludes collaborative products).
Available: Immediately

Contact Fnordian Link if interested or if you have any questions (an IM or notecard in world is best).

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Blue Moon/189/159/21

Blue Moon Northeast Quarter Region Parcel For Rent 02.png

Edited July 8 by Fnordian Link

• 5 weeks later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1718 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.