I got a weird offline message oO

Gwin LeShelle

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1720 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

5 hours ago, Gwin LeShelle said:

what does that mean? and it was public before already, I mean no banlines etc ^^ anyone else gotten this?

3 hours ago, Whirly Fizzle said:

That message will be automatically sent to all parcel owners on the region when an estate owner/estate manager unticks this option in estate settings

My guess is that LL forgot to do that setting estate-wide before releasing the region and thus did it after the fact -- so everyone on the region got the message, per Whirly's comment.

• Like 4

7 hours ago, Leora Jacobus said:

When I saw your pinkish pictures I got worried and went inworld (though difficult with my netbook) to check.

Mine looks quite the same as allways (must be your viewer that makes them pink) and there have been no alterations!

On the first page I set the land to my family group but on the last page "access" it is public access - I didn't touch that. So THAT ....

is obviously NOT the fact! ... good !!!! :)

I wasnt talking about the pink haha my whole viewer is pink XD ❤️ and yes on purpose ^^

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Whirly Fizzle said:

That message will be automatically sent to all parcel owners on the region when an estate owner/estate manager unticks this option in estate settings.

Screenshot_4.thumb.png.fff656e666b760f9eb5f78a2d1cd2431.png

It's always liberating to hear from the actual expert herself. 👍

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1720 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.