Sign in to follow this  
ArtemisRivers

Seeking Non-Gor G&S Based RP

I love G&S, but Gor is not for me...At least not Gor rp based purely on "adult" rp.  Years ago, I played on a pirate sim which used G&S as an RP feature, but it wasn't fully adult in nature.  Are there any sims out there that use G&S without me having to RP a slave or free woman?  A medieval, pirate, or some other historical RP?  I would even be interested in a modern RP where I could run a farm on the sim.   I have heard about other systems such as unity or WW, but I am really only interested in G&S.  I wasted a large amount of money on beYou and was burned by it.  

• Like 1

I'm in a RP city- in the same boat as you- got tired of Gor and I have a TON of G&S and used to farm incessantly as well.  I'm in a place called Acacia Falls- and RPing as the Principal of a school.  It's modern day RP with families, child avatars, etc.  we don't have any farmers, but I know the owner will probably be willing to accommodate a small farm.  Look me up in world.  There are other modern day cities as well, but this is where I settled. 

• Thanks 2

On 7/12/2019 at 11:44 AM, Adrienne514 said:

I'm in a RP city- in the same boat as you- got tired of Gor and I have a TON of G&S and used to farm incessantly as well.  I'm in a place called Acacia Falls- and RPing as the Principal of a school.  It's modern day RP with families, child avatars, etc.  we don't have any farmers, but I know the owner will probably be willing to accommodate a small farm.  Look me up in world.  There are other modern day cities as well, but this is where I settled. 

i might check dis sim out.

20 hours ago, animats said:

Gilbert and Sullivan?

That's what G&S says immediately to me as well. I don't know what it means in this context. Google suggests it's some kind of combat HUD? Surprising that I don't know this, given that I know the kings of England, and I quote the fights historical from Marathon to Waterloo, in order categorical.

• Like 1

I figure you're joking but in the interest of answering for those curious I think its a goods and services or coin control system that includes health/vitality or energy controls, weapons, and some RP capability or commands in a HUD format. I had an alt that used something like this years ago when she agreed to RP as a slave on some pirate RP region and I can't remember the name of the HUD (and am too lazy to log in and verify suspicions). If it helps G&S could stand for Guardian de las sombras; creator/store. Basically an aid for RP similar to inventory in actual games where you have to collect coin, grow or sell supplies, and roll dice to determine the outcome of RP choices with an added element of chance. (No wait, now I remember! I used this in a GoT RP region! I was house Manderly) Anyway, so no, after all that I actually don't know of any places that cater for the OP but add a suggestion that if you are really invested in that system you could get other likeminded souls together and create something that does fit your collective needs? 

• Thanks 1

21 hours ago, Amina Sopwith said:

That's what G&S says immediately to me as well. I don't know what it means in this context. Google suggests it's some kind of combat HUD? Surprising that I don't know this, given that I know the kings of England, and I quote the fights historical from Marathon to Waterloo, in order categorical.

G&S = is a farming / RP medieval / gorean RP enhancement system.   

I don't know if this is relevant but I saw this a few days ago and it reminded me of this post:

It doesn't sound like RP but you would probably have to contact the OP to get further details.

• Like 1

On 7/26/2019 at 2:43 PM, RaeLeeH said:

Guardian de las sombras;

Guardian of the [feminine] shadows. I like that.

La guardiana de las sombras is more grammatically correct though. 

I have lit a match, now what do I do with it?

• Like 1

what about CARP ? capture and roleplay 

at the jungle of sin , you wear the jungle meter with several modes in it  :roleplay ( prey or predator) -  capture releases(no one can hold you ) and games mode

use the free bows and shoot at eachother , maybe let yourself captured or capture someone else 

at the jungle you decide what to play and no is there no 

they are planning to make tribes , the jungle is not so laggy 

and for certain it is not a gor sim ! 

hope to see you there ;-))

18748701131_9d237d7f94_o.jpg