You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1400 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Also another question remains to be asked: @Lawrence Celestalis Who the hell are you?

You keep telling of "us" and your relationship to the original artist... But what exactley is that relationship? Are you a member of Hangars Liquides? Are you their official spokesman?

Edited by Fionalein

23 minutes ago, Miranda Umino said:

I think that , indeed , the question doesn t need to basaked : when hangar liquides makes a crowdfunding of 6000 dollars ,  how can you tell this "not commercial activity" ?

And why in 2000 , hangar liquides was registered as SARL ( a kind of society in France )  at 86 QUAI DE LA LOIRE 75019 PARIS , siren 415 085 232 , siret 41508523200015

Thank you for your question: 1) all no profit foundations have donors, that qualifies as no commercial activity. 2) that is when HL was a record company at the time and wanted to pay taxes about record sales. That company has been liquidated years ago. 

This is the current association and all papers are in LL possession already: 

https://www.journal-officiel.gouv.fr/association/index.php?ACTION=Rechercher&HI_PAGE=1&HI_COMPTEUR=0&original_method=get&WHAT=hangars+liquides&JTH_ID=&JAN_BD_CP=&JRE_ID=&JAN_LIEU_DECL=&JTY_ID=&JTY_WALDEC=&JTY_SIREN=&JPA_D_D=&JPA_D_F=&rechercher.x=0&rechercher.y=0

Edited by Lawrence Celestalis
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Fionalein said:

Also another question remains to be asked: @Lawrence Celestalis Who the hell are you?

You keep telling of "us" and your relationship to the original artist... But what exactley is that relationship? Are you a member of Hangars Liquides? Are you their official spokesman?

Yes, I am the official spokesman.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Lawrence Celestalis said:

Thank you for your question: 1) all no profit foundations have donors, that qualifies as no commercial activity. 2) that is the registration of the logo. 

6000 dollars ? for a sim who cost 200 dollars ? are you serious  .

And of course , i don t forget there are french subsidies  , no ?

Edited by Miranda Umino

17 minutes ago, Miranda Umino said:

6000 dollars ? for a sim who cost 250 dollars ? are you serious  .

And of course , i don t forget there are french subventions  , no ?

Five sims. The overall yearly cost is 6.000 dollars, half of it is due August, 1, 2019. HL gets no subventions whatsoever, except one in 2007 to pay the first year of servers costs. If it did, it would have funds to cover the servers' costs. HL makes no profits nor it is interested in making them and of course I am supporting them free of charge. 

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, Lawrence Celestalis said:

Five sims. The overall yearly cost is 6.000 dollars, half of it is due August, 1, 2019. HL gets no subventions whatsoever, except one in 2007 to pay the first year of servers costs. If it did, it would have funds to cover the servers' costs. HL makes no profit nor it is interested in making them and of course I am supporting them free of charge. 

And so ? Eveybody can reduce the umber of sims 

And i count well , 5 sims don t cost 6000 dollars , specifically for "non profit organisations"

And why subsidies have been refused  , if what you have claimed is true?

And why all these groups/ or djs  in hangars liquides  don t help ?

The "best fans" of hangar liquides don t want anymore to pay the  project of 5 sims .

And it s up to us to pay ? 

Are you serious ?

Edited by Miranda Umino
  • Haha 1

I had a little chat with Djehan, the other day (in her HL group). Frankly, I have a hard time understanding how come she has to undergo so much ***** on this forum. :( None of the rude detractors here has ever made anything even as remotely beautiful as she has.  None of you. Nary a one. She's truly amazing for keeping up with this abusive behavior alone.

Anyway, I understood it's more of a USA regulators thing, and has far less to do with Linden. But I'll leave that for official spokespeople to talk about, if they so desire. It's good, at least, Djehan isn't here to witness all the abuse levied at her.

• Like 6
  • Haha 1

29 minutes ago, Miranda Umino said:

And so ? Eveybody can reduce the umber of sims 

And i count well , 5 sims don t cost 6000 dollars , specifically for "non profit organisations"

If i count the subsidies , hangar liquides earn again some sevral thousand dollars too .

And why all these groups/ or djs  in hangars liquides  don t help ?

The "best fans" of hangar liquides don t want anymore to pay the  project of 5 sims .

And it s up to us to pay ? 

Are you serious ?

The costs are those presented by LL. HL is very careful to always operate legally. 

Reducing the number of sims would partially destroy the artwork which has been intended as a whole. Keeping a mutilated artwork would make no sense at all. The best fans of HL are already helping, and they got informed also thanks to this thread. HL doesn't expect anyone to support it except the ones who choose to. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, kiramanell said:

I had a little chat with Djehan, the other day (in her HL group). Frankly, I have a hard time understanding how come she has to undergo so much ***** on this forum. :( None of the rude detractors here has ever made anything even as remotely beautiful as she has.  None of you. Nary a one. She's truly amazing for keeping up with this abusive behavior alone.

Anyway, I understood it's more of a USA regulators thing, and has far less to do with Linden. But I'll leave that for official spokespeople to talk about, if they so desire. It's good, at least, Djehan isn't here to witness all the abuse levied at her.

Thank you for your support Kira. Of course there has been defamation and calumious/abusive claims. Others have been disagreeing and this is completely legit. HL is hard at work  in order to always do everything legally. It is Dk and HL constitutional right to do what they do and they operate within the law at all times. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Lawrence Celestalis said:

The costs are those presented by LL. HL is very careful to always operate legally. 

Reducing the number of sims would partially destroy the artwork which has been intended as a whole. Keeping a mutilated artwork would make no sense at all. The best fans of HL are already helping, and they got informed also thanks to this thread. HL doesn't expect anyone to support it except the ones who chose to. 

No .  i don t read in LL documentation that 5 sims cost 6000 dollars  .

Fisr , i dont name "artwoork" a bunch  of meshes .

Telling about "mutilated artwork" is an attitude done by drama queens . Nobody in a 3d studio talks about "mutilated artwork" when they reduce their presentation

Sorry , but , if she does a crowdfund , the peuple the closest to hangars liquides activities in real have refused to help . And these people make money in real life and use hangar liquides to make money

Edited by Miranda Umino
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

12 minutes ago, Miranda Umino said:

Fisr , i dont name "artwoork" a bunch  of meshes .

Telling about "mutilated artwork" is an attitude done by drama queens

Sorry , but , if she does a crowdfund , the peuple the closest to hangars liquides activities in real have refused to help

I professionally work in art since thirty one years. I have written an European funded project which involved five European cities, and three of the major European art universities, and I have directed creativity and innovations projects at a international university for ten years. I still collaborate with universities and students on creativity projects. Based on this experience, I am happy to share that International institutions, renowned art critics and curators don't call drama queens artists with integrity. HL has been created as an artwork which took 12 years to develop, and it has been done with rl international art standards in mind. Of course people may also call renowned paintings a bunch of paint, and statues in museums a bunch or marble, but this doesn't (luckily) diminish the value of art. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Miranda Umino said:

$250 per month for a region x 12 = already $3,000 dollars. So, 5 sims at $6,000 is even far less than I expected ($15,000). Which is, come to think of it, *precisely* what Djehan told me the other day, that not non-profit organization have to pay about 2/3rd more.

Edited by kiramanell
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, kiramanell said:

$250 per month for a region x 12 = already $3,000 dollars. So, 5 sims at $6,000 is even far less than I expected ($15,000). Which is, come to think of it, *precisely* what Djehan told me the other day, that not non-profit orgganization have to pay about 2/3rd more.

You compute for one year  ( with costs for profit usage ). why you don t comute for 100 years , as you are trapped in yor delirium ? 

Edited by Miranda Umino
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, kiramanell said:

$250 per month for a region x 12 = already $3,000 dollars. So, 5 sims at $6,000 is even far less than I expected ($15,000). Which is, come to think of it, *precisely* what Djehan told me the other day, that not non-profit organization have to pay about 2/3rd more.

Thank you Kira. I wouldn't lose my time in discussing things at this level. The ones who understand are already supporting, the ones who don't are free to do so, let alone the aforementioned abusive/calumnious claims. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Miranda Umino said:

You compute for one year . why you don t comute for 100 years , as you are trapped in yor delirium ?

Speaking of delirium, maybe you shouldn't post when you're drunk, because you're making no sense whatsoever.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Miranda Umino said:

Oh . beacause you had some linkswith old students in universities , you have the unique ability to name what is a dramaqueen . What arrogance !

Laurent Malion was manager of musics for eurosports international . He is not the profile of an "association" people , but  really a businessman

Beyond "having links with students" I was project leader of an European funded project and head of creativity and innovation at an international university for ten years, the aforementioned university funded by twelve international universities. I still officially collaborate with universities, which procures me more "links with students". Having experience in a determined field is not what I would call arrogance. I wouldn't be cured by a mailman rather than a doctor, as I wouldn't ask a doctor to bring me mail. Experience is a good thing, and nothing to be outraged by. The person you mispelled the name of, used to have and also has at the moment, a rl job in order to pay his bills, since HL is no profit. Please do not be outraged by the fact I will stop responding to posts which have no whatsoever relationship to the focus of this thread. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Lawrence Celestalis said:

Beyond "having links with students" I was project leader of an European funded project and head of creativity and innovation at an international university for ten years, the aforementioned university funded by twelve international universities. Having experience in a determined field is not what I would call arrogance. I wouldn't be cured by a mailman rather than a doctor, as I wouldn't ask a doctor to bring me mail. Experience is a good thing, and nothing to be outraged by. The person you mispelled the name of, used to have and also has at the moment, a rl job in order to pay his bills, since HL is no profit. 

I am pretty sure , that Laurent Mialon  who has worked as manager for musics for a   TV  earns more than 99% of people here . Isn t it ?

As he has chosen to stop to pay his own project , why to continue this project  ?

Edited by Miranda Umino

6 minutes ago, Miranda Umino said:

I am pretty sure , that Laurent Mialon  who has worked as manager for musics for a   TV  earns more than 99% of people here . Isn t it ?

As he has chosen to stop to pay his own project , why to continue this project  ?

Laurent nowadays only works as a composer and is no manager. Please be welcome to inform yourself here: https://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laurent_Mialon

I will refrain from correcting further misinformed claims of yours. 

1 minute ago, Lawrence Celestalis said:

Laurent nowadays only works as a composer and his no manager. I will refrain to correct further misinformed claims of yours. 

Sure .. But it doesn t change his incomes and ... his profits

Edited by Miranda Umino

6 minutes ago, Lawrence Celestalis said:

Yes, it does very much. 

No . he has kept his own book of relationships when he has worked for an international TV .

Oh .. and for the fans of cyberpunk what is an international TV except a "corporation"  ?  How do we talk about corporations the william gibson books ?  There is something wrong with Laurent Mialon , who has taken as hostage the cyberpuk communauty when we know he works for corporations , more interested for electronic music than for the cyberpunk life .. In his point of view  , cyberpunk is just a way , a strategy of advertisement 

Edited by Miranda Umino

2 minutes ago, Miranda Umino said:

No . he has kept his own book of relationships when he has worked for an international TV .

Oh .. and for the fans of cyberpunk what is an international TV except a "corporation"  ?  How do we talk about corporations the the william gibson books ?  There is something wrong with Laurent Mialon , wjo has taken as hostage the cyberpuk cimmunauty when we know he works for corporations

You probably missed he is only a composer. Whatever claim which is not based on proof, is calumnious and abusive. This is my very last reply to you. Have a good day and thanks for engaging in this thread. Please, if you like, also explain what makes you so mad about HL. I am curious. 

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, Lawrence Celestalis said:

You probably missed he is only a composer. Whatever claim which is not based on proof, is calumnious and abusive. This is my very last reply to you. Have a good day and thanks for engaging in this thread. Please, if you like, also explain what makes you so mad about HL. I am curious. 

He is "only a composer" . And so ? Marilyn Manson too . I want the incomes from Marilun Manson  :D :D In addition , i read in your link "productor' . He owns minimum  three labels

As he has worked as musical manager for an international TV ( it s in your link !!! so don t accuse me to be calumnious) 

he has kept his relationships book

Edited by Miranda Umino
  • Confused 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1400 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.