Emerist Begonia

Vacant Homes/Houseboats

Just now, iBrat said:

Something tells me your derender list is HUGE. Did you derender those 1 prim grass mats around you yet?

Yep, as soon as I said here that I was going to! lol  (And may I say, the area looks much nicer now...)

My list is not so huge as of a few minutes ago, because I just went in and removed a ton of stuff from regions whose names I don't even recognize. I do love to zap things!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, RaeLeeH said:

(Assuming this is for me and @Sylvia Tamalyn, though I cannot speak for her) you are most welcome. :) 

Yes, it is for both of you. I was looking for a multi-quote button and couldn't see one anywhere, and it didn't occur to me to try hovering over the plus sign.... 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Arquet said:

Yes, it is for both of you. I was looking for a multi-quote button and couldn't see one anywhere, and it didn't occur to me to try hovering over the plus sign.... 

It's a secret! 😎

• Haha 3

Posted (edited)
35 minutes ago, Sylvia Tamalyn said:

It's a secret! 😎

Oh, and now I find out it's not possible to both like AND laugh at a post. I don't see why! Anyway... I tried. @Sylvia Tamalyn

Oh, and sorry, I didn't mean to derail the topic... I'll fade into the background now...

Edited by Arquet
thought of something else
  • Haha 2

52 minutes ago, Arquet said:

I was looking for a multi-quote button and couldn't see one anywhere

Click the plus sign next to the word Quote below each post you want to quote.  In the lower right of your screen, it will keep track of your quotes:

image.png.7a4d295d5e65b2e372b109f3e239563d.png

Click the middle"Quote n posts" button to put all the quotes into the reply box or click the 'x' to cancel the multi-quote.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, Sylvia Tamalyn said:

Yep, as soon as I said here that I was going to! lol  (And may I say, the area looks much nicer now...)

My list is not so huge as of a few minutes ago, because I just went in and removed a ton of stuff from regions whose names I don't even recognize. I do love to zap things!

I don't bother to derender things outside of my region (and regions bordering it).

When I moved from Ewallen, I cleaned the block list of all the trees I derendered from Ewallen and Fox Chase. I had some trouble with lag there. I think I took 1/3 of the trees. I should have used derender on all the twenty houseboats.

I think I read that derender helps with lag too, not just the view.

• Like 2