acquiring premium land

polyb69

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1723 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

How do i get the land i chose and the home i selected for becoming a new premium member? I was givien a small apatment? plus i have not recieved the 300 a week nor any gifts? Please help as i am only a few months old. thank you

5 minutes ago, polyb69 said:

How do i get the land i chose and the home i selected for becoming a new premium member? I was givien a small apatment? plus i have not recieved the 300 a week nor any gifts? Please help as i am only a few months old. thank you

You request a home from your Dashboard -- click on the Get Your Home link.  Note however that there are only older homes available right now -- on 512 plots, with 175 LI.  The new homes on 1024 plots are out of stock, but more are coming.

The L$300 comes once a week on Tuesdays.

As to the gifts - go to your dashboard and on the left click on Premium Membership (on the left, under Account).  The page will then show multiple things on the right side, one of which is a link to go get the latest gift.  You cannot get old gifts, only whatever the current one is.

Edited by LittleMe Jewell
  • Like 3

What LittleJewel said - plus, you can either have one of the older Linden homes on 512sqm and purchase another 512sqm that won't attract a monthly tier (because premium members are allowed up to 1024 sqm tier free) - or - you can wait for one of the new homes on 1024 sqm parcels.

• Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1723 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.