New Happenings @ the Belli Animal Sanctuary!

JessycaJayne

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1736 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

3 minutes ago, JessycaJayne said:

If by "correct topic" you mean "trying to ruffle my fur" then yes! lol 

Smooths your ruffled bits (if any) down to the usual sleek fluffy loveableness <--- entirely new made up word just for Miss Hamster!! ♥♥♥

• Like 4

15 minutes ago, BJoyful said:

Smooths your ruffled bits (if any) down to the usual sleek fluffy loveableness <--- entirely new made up word just for Miss Hamster!! ♥♥♥

My bits are smooooooth. That sounded wrong didn't it? lmao 

But regardless, ty for petting meeee and for the fabulous new word Miss B! ♥♥♥

• Like 8

I believe it's safe to say that if @Patch Lindentried to get rid of the Animal Sanctuary, the citizens of Bellisseria would take to the (broken) streets with torches and pitchforks. 

We love our neighborhood animals! ❤️

Caught you having a little midnight snack, Hammy dearest! Hope you had sweet carroty dreams after! 

tenor.gif.8ab2e2175eadaf5a11b5a1afea83fa79.gif

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 5

5 minutes ago, Beth Macbain said:

I believe it's safe to say that if @Patch Lindentried to get rid of the Animal Sanctuary, the citizens of Bellisseria would take to the (broken) streets with torches and pitchforks. 

Caught you having a little midnight snack, Hammy dearest! Hope you had sweet carroty dreams after! 

This is the cutest thing Hamster has ever seen! lol 

And naaaw, I think the Sanctuary is safe ♥♥

• Like 7

Huggies our super Hammy and happy Sunday. I'm sure @Patch Lindenloves the Sanctuary, he's a wonderful person. Plus, we'll always protect our Belli beloved sanctuary and our house will be open to the animals if needed, at least mine!!! Thank you for all your work @JessycaJayne, can't wait for the upcoming party!

giphy.gif

Edited by Elena Core
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Beth Macbain said:

That is just beyond adorable!! :) ❤️

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Elena Core said:

Huggies our super Hammy and happy Sunday. I'm sure @Patch Lindenloves the Sanctuary, he's a wonderful person. Plus, we'll always protect our Belli beloved sanctuary and our house will be open to the animals if needed, at least mine!!! Thank you for all your work @JessycaJayne, can't wait for the upcoming party!

giphy.gif

snuggles Elena ♥ Not too worry, there has been no negative reacton to the Animal Sanctuary from any of the Belli's. In fact it's been just the opposite! Hoomans and fellow animals have been sooooo kind it warms Hamsters heart very, very much! 

As for the party, yush sooooo excited for that to get here. Hamster and the Kitsune Foxies are working hard to get it ready and the Pirate DJ's & Hosts have been amazing in offering to help us with the best music in sl!! 

♥♥♥

• Like 6

I hope humans and animals alike have fun at the party! You're very kind Hammy to set up a party for everyone. I hope you and the Kitsunes Foxies don't work too hard with the set up and remember to have fun too! 

I must add...Adorable photos of baby hamsters. The one eating a carrot slice! My heart has officially squeeeeeed itself into exhaustion at the sweetness. 😭❤️

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, LyricalBookworm said:

I hope humans and animals alike have fun at the party! You're very kind Hammy to set up a party for everyone. I hope you and the Kitsunes Foxies don't work too hard with the set up and remember to have fun too! 

I must add...Adorable photos of baby hamsters. The one eating a carrot slice! My heart has officially squeeeeeed itself into exhaustion at the sweetness. 😭❤️

I hope you will be able to join us! Feel free to bring your family along if you can!! ♥ Little Edi would love to play with all of the animals I'm sure :)

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, PrudenceAnton said:

Hammy center floor, partying it up at the Bellis Blues Cafe! 💕

1867909727_BluesCafeInside_030.thumb.png.8100532a1b6684bd3977f82e11c76dcf.png

Cian and I have been debating what she's wearing on her head? 🤔

Iz my "Honey Plop" partaaaay hat! tee hee. Hamster only wears it to special parties!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1736 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.