Paging Patch Linden... *grin*

KyraDevon Graves

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1712 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

.sooooooooooo I came home today and was futzing about and low and behold what is that I hear... but ...a sneeze!! *gasp* I followed the sound and grinned ear to ear!!! As much as I HATED those fairy's in elderglen...something about having one of my own here in Bellisseria is charming. I hope she lingers in that bush as long as I live here!!!

Ty for all you do!!!

PS: Bianca Linden..ty for removing the dozens of them you did for me in my last home... I truly am thankful... guess i just needed this new place to really appreciate their charm!

571eaa413042aee83465fc5a9f1a2555.jpg

• Like 19
  • Haha 13

12 minutes ago, Sylvia Tamalyn said:

Wow, I have never heard about these! Now I want one! lol

Visit Elderglen with sounds on...walk about a bit...you'll find them LOL  they randomly sneeze and cough..24-7 I used to jump out of  my chair and my service dog would alert thinking something was wrong LOL...they are super loud too!  this one is just the perfect distance ...cant hear her from in the house lol...everythings so tight over in Elderglen there was no escape lolol

• Like 4

29 minutes ago, KyraDevon Graves said:

Visit Elderglen with sounds on...walk about a bit...you'll find them LOL  they randomly sneeze and cough..24-7 I used to jump out of  my chair and my service dog would alert thinking something was wrong LOL...they are super loud too!  this one is just the perfect distance ...cant hear her from in the house lol...everythings so tight over in Elderglen there was no escape lolol

I am so going to do this! lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Evangeline Arcadia said:

Oh now I know what that sound is! A friend of mine has a house in Elderglen and that sound is so damn annoying! We thought it was coming from one of the neighbour's parcels. So it's something put out by Linden's? How can you get rid of them (is there a name to look for to mute or something?)

You can try to mute or blacklist.. but that never worked for me lol.. submit a work ticket and let them know the sneezing fairies allergies are acting up.. they will send a linden out to move them :) they may eventually come back.. mine did lol.. 

Edited by KyraDevon Graves
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, Patch Linden said:

I waited the rest of the afternoon while you were out boating to see if you'd find them!  😂

I'm glad you like her, and want to keep her.   There's two of them....  🤐

Squeeeeeeeeeeee TWO!!!  off to hunt her BFF :D ..lolol  teach me to go out boating all day with JenzZa lol    This is seriously one of the biggest giggles I've had in SL or on that dreaded RL grid in a very , very long time :)

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Found fairy number two :D lol..they must have had a spat they are as far apart as possible LOL... love this one too :)  Just called my hubby again told him there was another one lol he freaked out! Will have to have him see her tonight when he gets home from work :) 

4dc67e74e2febfa291802d194853e69f.png

Edited by KyraDevon Graves
  • Like 9
  • Haha 4

20 hours ago, KyraDevon Graves said:

.sooooooooooo I came home today and was futzing about and low and behold what is that I hear... but ...a sneeze!! *gasp* I followed the sound and grinned ear to ear!!! As much as I HATED those fairy's in elderglen...something about having one of my own here in Bellisseria is charming. I hope she lingers in that bush as long as I live here!!!

Ty for all you do!!!

PS: Bianca Linden..ty for removing the dozens of them you did for me in my last home... I truly am thankful... guess i just needed this new place to really appreciate their charm!

571eaa413042aee83465fc5a9f1a2555.jpg

aww now i want one!!!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1712 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.