Releases under the Fog of War

PrudenceAnton

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1749 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Just now, RaeLeeH said:

Monty Python fan, right? I knew you were awesome. *hugs you* ❤️ 

Hehe, I love how you got that reference! ❤️ In fact, I noticed many ppl here appear to know and love Monthy Python.

*hugs you right back*. 🤗 It's always a delight to read your posts.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Just now, EmmeElise said:

Let me begin by giving you a smile, a genuine, warm and friendly smile.

Then let me say that I have zero illusions about human perfection,as we are all part of that gloriously imperfect collective. 

Perhaps private messages to the Moles would have been more apropos rather than self aggrandizement in a public forum? Pushing them to form long and lengthy responses to publicly defend themselves? I mean really, I'd love to see things your way...

I'm just not that flexible^^.

Have a day,friend:)

No, no.. as someone that has worked on the real world news media, I am strong supporter for public information. I undestand that information is important, regardless if is good or bad. I won't go against this by making all matters private. I have, in fact, communicate them some of the issues privately, due to the nature of these issues.

1 hour ago, Seba Serpente said:

There are things you don't get to see. Sadly you can only talk about that you see here and about some exaggerated or false comments other makes.

And there are things that you simply do not know about the process, yet you seem to have no problem constantly telling them what is wrong with their process.  You spend a lot of time here putting down things you know nothing about.

As much as people likes to interact with the employees, fornwhatever reason, I think is better, productivity wise, that they work in private. It's clearly no time to be part of the community and make friends with each other. Is time to work, and make the work right. People are enfuriated enough.

Let's take that idea of looking at lindens and moles as some mythical creatures of some sort and look it at what it is exacly, workers, just like pretty much everyone else, that happens to work on the virtual world you are so fan of. They get distracted, and they make errors too.

Hopefully, they won't listen to you opinion on this.  And thank goodness you were never my boss, since it seems you are clueless on the fact that 'Happy workers make productive workers'.  I truly believe that their interacting with us here in the forums and joking around and such was as beneficial to them as it was to us.  

Unfortunately in life, there are always people like you.

I appreciate greatly the information. This is exactly what it's missing, and should be done more openly and not only to just shut up people like myself. Clear information to assure people work is being done properly.

You were given the information multiple times and said multiple ways.  Some of us didn't need it spelled out so many different ways to understand what was happening.

If everyone around you has a problem with you, maybe the problem isn't them.  You are the common denominator to the multiple problem discussions around here.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4

18 minutes ago, Fionalein said:

Not everyone they attacked did that, sorry that simply is not true. 

By the same token, disagreement with the ones complaining is not attacking.  Giving counter arguments is not attacking.

Complicated concepts, apparently.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

I say, come to the dark side, we has cookies! When i read the Monty Python reference, all I could think was " You can't have any pudding unless you have shrubberies!". I know,I know,chalk it up to not having finished my pot of coffee,lol.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

18 minutes ago, EmmeElise said:

Let me begin by giving you a smile, a genuine, warm and friendly smile.

Then let me say that I have zero illusions about human perfection,as we are all part of that gloriously imperfect collective. 

Perhaps private messages to the Moles would have been more apropos rather than self aggrandizement in a public forum? Pushing them to form long and lengthy responses to publicly defend themselves? I mean really, I'd love to see things your way...

I'm just not that flexible^^.

Have a day,friend:)

Thank you for saying that, EmmeElise! ❤️

And @RaeLeeH was absolutely right: we shouldn't be feeding the trolls. Just wanted to say, about 'Pushing them to form long and lengthy responses to publicly defend themselves,' I really hope the Moles, on their end, realize they don't have to play the trolls' game, either. I mean, I'm human too, so I understand the (sometimes nailbiting) urge to respond, and defend oneself. :) I honestly just hope they know that it isn't needed. Nobody is really buying into the vitriol these attackers found under their bridges. Moles are deeply loved and appreciated; and a few transparently lame detractors aren't going to change that.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 5

2 hours ago, emilia Avindar said:

Meanwhile, I had a blast in Penitent Beach yesterday. The pent up demand exploded into a fun and community spirited, totally spontaneous party on the beach. I had the auto-refresh set to a sedate 12 seconds, and eventually got hits on 3 Traditonal homes, none of which I claimed. My last hit, sometime after the festivities ended, was a houseboat, (probably a throwback) and I attempted to claim it with a preloaded Name field,  but even at 2 to 3 seconds total response time , it had already been claimed.....oh well, missed my first one the day before because I had forgotten to free up my 1024 which was still assigned to a land group. No bitterness here now,  and that party on the beach was so much fun.  I posted photos real time on both my profile and on flickr, which certainly broadcast the possible pending release.

You know why I posted the photos? Because the joy of community outweighed the greedy protection of the possible upcoming release, and any advantage to myself of keeping quiet about it. The desire to live in Bellisseria is the potential for community.  Controlling the flow of information and trying to hide it in a "fog of war" is cynical and self serving, sorry. I've never had this much fun in years in SL, except at SL Birthdays and BURN2 events. 

The excitement is contagious, and the spiteful whiners are being encouraged to exit the groups, but the last thing we need is a retreat to the old methods of silence and secrecy.

SL_dub-at-Penitent-Beach_Bellisseria_007.png

I was there too! It was a blast just hangin' out and enjoy the company and the fantastic tunes from DocRast!

• Like 10

6 minutes ago, EmmeElise said:

@kiramanell    They need to add a Love button xD I hovered over Thanks and Like, you should get both!♥

Awww, thank you! ❤️

P.S. "Have a day," LOL, I'm not sure that was a typo, or a very subtle little jab. I would respect the former, but love the latter! 😁

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

In addition to everything else posted here, especially the increasing absence of Mole and Linden interaction with us anymore, I also realize that two of our kindest, sweetest, gentlest forumites seem to have disappeared over the last week. 

Has anyone see @WillowTenage or @roseelvira recently? 

I'm afraid that the tense and negative atmosphere has run them off. 

And that would truly be sad both for them, and for us, as these two are constantly (and successfully) trying to bring smiles to everyone around them. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 2

45 minutes ago, EmmeElise said:

You're the hug lady! Thank you so much,I mentioned you in a post on this thread a few hours ago:) ~hands you a crown~♥

MOAR!!!   ‼‼•\☻/•╠╣μgz ♥Åℓℓ♥ Åгσμηd•\☻/•‼‼  :D:D

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Beth Macbain said:

In addition to everything else posted here, especially the increasing absence of Mole and Linden interaction with us anymore, I also realize that two of our kindest, sweetest, gentlest forumites seem to have disappeared over the last week. 

Has anyone see @WillowTenage or @roseelvira recently? 

I'm afraid that the tense and negative atmosphere has run them off. 

And that would truly be sad both for them, and for us, as these two are constantly (and successfully) trying to bring smiles to everyone around them. 

I've been in far away places, playing in large spaces :)

Snapshot_1167.thumb.png.547185631e6ee61fcc4fa6035ac61399.png

Also, I have been spending a lot of time fishing, and trying to learn blender so I can start making my own furniture 😍  I still visit this forum daily, I just don't contribute as much because I haven't changed very much in my home and don't have many pictures to upload.  Earlier, I was strolling through my neighboring region that people just moved into, and looking at all of the beautiful yards people are arranging, and there are a lot of house additions too, and plenty of porches ❤️   I was thinking of uploading a few pictures of their homes, but would rather give them a chance to showcase all of their lovely work here on the forums :D   I'm constantly impressed with how creative everyone is, I love seeing Belliseria so active and alive 💖😃

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1749 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.