Holidays in Bellisseria

Kat Shadow

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1707 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I think it would be awesome to have some sort of haunted house set up at the fairgrounds in Oct :) maybe a skating rink or something in dec/jan with holiday themed stuff around ..as for my own lil spot I know i'll decorate for halloween and no doubt have some sort of trick or treat freebie out on the porch for folks to get ❤️

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, KyraDevon Graves said:

I think it would be awesome to have some sort of haunted house set up at the fairgrounds in Oct :) maybe a skating rink or something in dec/jan with holiday themed stuff around ..as for my own lil spot I know i'll decorate for halloween and no doubt have some sort of trick or treat freebie out on the porch for folks to get ❤️

I endorse all this as Halloween is officially my jam

• Like 2

5 hours ago, BelleBax said:

I was just telling a friend of mine who was showing me his Linden home yesterday that I imagine Bellisseria will be gorgeous during the holidays.  I'm really looking forward to seeing it all.

I am actually looking forward to Christmas so that I can decorate and I never have decorated my other plots for the holidays.  

• Like 4

OMG I'm so looking forward to the holidays! I have the following in mind to personally run or participate in: 

-Pumpkin Spice and Chill - meet in pretty themed spaces (hopefully autumn, cozy vibes) around Belli to chat and chill with neighbors 

-Soulful Spirit Mansion - my version of a haunted house, filled with (positive, light-filled) spirits and tricks and treats :D

-Tricks and Gimme Treats- I'm totally running around town with a toilet paper gun and (temporarily) tp'ing houses and taking alllll the candies :D Catch me if you can! 

-Chosen Fam Giving Thanks- lots of food (I'm a good cook) and laughs and sharing thanks at the Bellisseria Meditation Center

-Horrible Caroling - I cannot sing at all but I can show up at your door and attempt, with lots of joy to share! :D 

-Christmas Chill Parties/Neighborhood Strolls- meet in a part of town and stroll/ride/bike together to see the decorations, then chill at someone's house with cocoa and treats.

I have two spaces and am happy to open them up for parties and such. I'm also totally willing to jump on planning committees to help with larger-scale events!

Edited by soulsofree
  • Like 5

I'm gonna be the crotchety old lady in Fourze that puts out the empty candy bowl and turns off lights, with a big flashy neon "Bah Humbug" on the side of my boat. 

Either that or my candy bowl will be filled with things that are definitely Not Appropriate For Children, much like the ornaments on my Christmas tree. 😜

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

1 minute ago, Beth Macbain said:

I'm gonna be the crotchety old lady in Fourze that puts out the empty candy bowl and turns off lights, with a big flashy neon "Bah Humbug" on the side of my boat. 

Either that or my candy bowl will be filled with things that are definitely Not Appropriate For Children, much like the ornaments on my Christmas tree. 😜

Stopping at your house first to grab 'candy' and sing carols!  And to  get some tips on finding these NSFW ornaments. 🤩

• Haha 5

I've been known to be that overly enthusiastic annoying neighbor who loves to decorate for holidays. Especially Halloween and the holiday season. In both worlds. So much so that last year I put out these adorable caroling snowmen in my yard on my sister's residential sim along with the other many decorations that I like to thinks shined out like a beacon, but perhaps more realistically stuck out like an eye sore? I didn't realize these snowmen actually made caroling sounds until my sister messaged me and made the comment,  "I wonder what village idiot decided to bother all their neighbors with loud singing that has caused numerous complaints."  I simply replied, "I'm the village idiot you're speaking about sis!"

Oops! I couldn't hear them so didn't know they made noise. I've learned since then to ask my boyfriend or friends if something is making noise that could disturb a neighbor. Luckily the snowmen were modifiable so I deleted all the scripts. 😅

On that note though, I would thoroughly love to be part of a caroling party over the holiday season. That would be incredibly fun. Or even a choir that meets regularly.

No matter what I'll continue my passion for decorating and look forward to seeing what others come up with as well!

• Like 5

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1707 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.