Removing my hair from other avi

Alucard Ocelot

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1742 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi,

I bought a full avi skin or costume with skin and hair etc and im trying to remove my old black hair from my previous avi or look and I cant seem to remove it. Ive tried adding it and wearing it.(The new hair to see if it replaces the old hair and it doesn't) Ive tried removing it from texture--tattoo and that doesn't work. Ive searched my entire inventory and my worn items for hair and I cant find anything. So im lost as to how to get this hair off. Does anyone have any ideas or tips?? Maybe theres a guaranteed way to reset my avi that I dont know about??

A picture would really help...

If you cannot find an attachment that is the hair, you might look for a "System Hair" image.png.be6a69b5aa475d0b33b562d147cbf532.png (Firestorm Viewer icon)

Also, the viewer and servers can get out of sync. This can leave the viewer rendering a hair, or other attachment, the server thinks has been removed. The fix is to relog. If that doesn't fix it click into the ANSWERS section of the SL Forum and ask for help. Provide a picture of the problem and tell them which viewer you are using.

On 7/10/2019 at 9:34 PM, Fritigern Gothly said:

Did you consider the possibility that the hair you are trying to remove, is part of the skin's texture?

this is also what i think .. the hairbase is baked on the skin.

it's a bit confusing by the use of mixed terms.. is it really hair or hairbaise...ór systemhair

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1742 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.