Leonard Royce

Can't edit in the wiki

Question

Posted (edited)

Greetings Residents
I've created some generic scripts that I thought could be useful to someone else, so I tried to add them to the script library of the wiki (https://wiki.secondlife.com/wiki/Category:LSL_Library ) for everyone to be able to use them, but it seems like I am unable to edit or create pages.
According to the wiki guidelines (https://wiki.secondlife.com/wiki/Project:Editing_Guidelines ) every logged in user can (and is encouraged to) create/edit pages. ¿Is there something I should have done before trying that I am missing? 
Thanks in advance for any information you can give me about this and hope you are having a nice day.

Edited by Leonard Royce

2 answers to this question

Thanks to some irresponsible tinkering,  the wiki has been closed to general editing for a couple of years.  You can request editing privileges by submitting a support case, but LL has been very careful about granting them.

If you are submitting your own scripts that have been tested in world, you might consider posting them in the Scripting Library, here in the forums, instead.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Rolig Loon said:

Thanks to some irresponsible tinkering,  the wiki has been closed to general editing for a couple of years.  You can request editing privileges by submitting a support case, but LL has been very careful about granting them.

If you are submitting your own scripts that have been tested in world, you might consider posting them in the Scripting Library, here in the forums, instead.

What a shame... that's why we can not have pretty things.

Thanks a lot for your answer