Mckenna4cute

Do you need an Interior Decorator for your new home? You have came to the right place! Need a Job?

Posted (edited)

Stellar Interior Decorating         /         Located in:  Gooseberry Estates Roleplay Community    /    Elite Stella [Mckenna4cute]

{Kitchens, Nursery, Bathrooms, Bedroom etc.}      

IM me for:  landmark, Service, Job application, discord invite.

We do use DISCORD, we also have a community chat. Where we offer deals, discuss upcoming events, and talk about decorating!

-Work Hours are flexible   -paid job    -no experience needed    /   Looking for Receptionist and Interior Decorators.

IMG_3155.thumb.JPG.d0eb8f080cff38a6ab7fad3ee75dfebd.JPG

Edited by Mckenna4cute

Hello McKenna, 

I'm definitely interested in either of the positions you have above I have experience as a receptionist and interior designer in both Second Life and Real Life. I feel this job would be great in continuing my skills in both job aspects. Let me know if you're still looking you can send me a notecard or IM in word at the name ichgo avora (Ellie) and I'll get back to you right when I get online. I tend to be online in the night time hours I am EST. 

Best Wishes, 

Ellie