NOOOOOOOOOOOO!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1183 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

And again...

After Lemme Smash @Jotunheim I was Exhale Dance Club @Exhale Resort and than Blueberry @Lenox and Blueberry and @Cutieland.

Don't know what happened in that time but at !RL&V Rough Love blah (seems down at 6:20 AM PDT; maybe problems?) I got the messege that I can't teleport to the next destination @Lochme http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Lochme/166/206/414

No no, the destination I wanted to teleport was @Duchess Island http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Duchess Island/108/78/3751 and not @Lochme - I forgot. ^^

The teleport problem is spreading again?

The new teleport history and messages I have attached.

After login I found me @Exhale Resort again.

Operating system:
Linux Mint 19.1

Viewer, driver and hardware informations:
Firestorm 6.2.4 (57588) Jul 11 2019 22:29:54 (64bit) (Firestorm-releasex64)
You are at >>> Exhale Resort

SLURL: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Mama Allpa/152/16/3502
(global coordinates 213656.0, 248336.0, 3502.0)
Second Life Server 19.06.14.528215

CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-8700 CPU @ 3.20GHz (4300.78 MHz)
Memory: 32107 MB
OS Version: Linux 5.0.0-20-generic #21~18.04.1-Ubuntu SMP Thu Jun 27 04:04:37 UTC 2019 x86_64
Graphics Card Vendor: NVIDIA Corporation
Graphics Card: GeForce RTX 2070/PCIe/SSE2

OpenGL Version: 4.6.0 NVIDIA 430.26

RestrainedLove API: RLV v3.2.1 / RLVa v2.2.0.57588
libcurl Version: libcurl/7.54.1 OpenSSL/1.0.2l zlib/1.2.8 nghttp2/1.25.0
J2C Decoder Version: KDU v7.10.7
Audio Driver Version: FMOD Studio 2.00.01
Dullahan: 1.1.1320 / CEF: 3.3626.1895.g7001d56 / Chromium: 72.0.3626.121
LibVLC Version: 2.2.3
Voice Server Version: Not Connected
Settings mode: Firestorm
Viewer Skin: Firestorm (High Contrast)
Window size: 3840x2105 px
Font Used: Deja Vu (96 dpi)
Font Size Adjustment: 0 pt
UI Scaling: 2
Draw distance: 120 m
Bandwidth: 1000 kbit/s
LOD factor: 3.5
Render quality: Ultra (7/7)
Advanced Lighting Model: Yes
Texture memory: 2048 MB (1)
VFS (cache) creation time (UTC): 2019-7-19T10:22:36
Built with GCC version 40902
Packets Lost: 190/199527 (0.1%)
July 19 2019 04:17:24 SLT

Teleport failed_2019-07-19 14-59-13.png

You have been logged out_2019-07-19 15-00-06.png

Edited by Dakota Linden
Moderator Edit: Image with profanity removed

Today I did 45 teleports in a row without any problem.

Then at AEG REZ Club @REZ I can't teleport to the next destination @Ohana Cove http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Ohana Cove/177/69/22. I tried teleport to @Silks http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Silks/172/125/25 but it did not work too.

I logged out by myself.

If I logged in again I found me @End of Days directly in the club hall of the club where I logged in before I did the 45 teleports in a row.

Teleport history #3_Ehawee2016_2019-07-20 18-28-52.png

Today I could do 8 teleports until I was logged out.

It happened @Chained Desires, House of V like last Friday I documented on page 1.

Until I was logged out I can't type anything in open chat but I don't have to wait a long time until I was logged out.

I did not try to teleport because I think it would not work - like the other times.

The next login brought me back to @Bloodlines East where I logged in before I started the teleports.

Teleport history #4_Ehawee2016_2019-07-21 12-34-43.png

You have been logged out_Ehawee2016_2019-07-21 12-35-25.png

After a lot of teleports without any problem I tried again to teleport to the destinations @Tribalia and @Blackhearts Cafe.

@Blackhearts Cafe I now could teleport without any problems.

@Tribalia has still the same problem: first tp failure and than auto logout and after login I found me @Bloodlines East at the position I logged in before.

I first tried @Blackhearts Cafe and from there I tried to teleport to @Tribalia.

Teleport history #8_Ehawee2016_2019-07-21 14-01-13.png

Thank you I did not know the difference between general and adult and so on in the forum.

But how should Linden reproduce the problem without all that informations?

For that Bloodlines scan achievement the adult lm bring together with some clubs the best results - I am sorry.

And for the lm from the screenshots you have to do some more work until you can teleport to that destinations.

The only sense for my posts are that Linden may find the reason for that teleport problem and maybe can solve it.

After Linden has noticed and copied all the information Linden can delete all the adult landmarks. My heart's not attached to it.

Or maybe the admins can move my posts in a topic in the adult area? Don't know...

I hope I now reported enough from that teleport and auto logout errors.

Edited by Ehawee2016

59 minutes ago, Ehawee2016 said:

But how should Linden reproduce the problem without all that informations?

Hi there. You've certainly had a rough ride the past few days. 😞 

The post by Mazidox Linden immediately before your first post on Friday indicated a bug report and logs would be the most helpful. 🙂 

Bug Tracker this way

Finding log files

Hello Willow,

thank you for your help.

Before I posted here I had a look in the Jira but there were so many entries with teleport problems and I did not know what could be the right Jira entry for my problem.

Now I took the Jira that was posted on page 1 (Jira BUG-227328) and wrote a comment and attached the compressed log folder from my Firestorm viewer.

I hope that will help.

Edited by Ehawee2016
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, Ehawee2016 said:

Hello Willow,

thank you for your help.

Before I posted here I had a look in the Jira but there were so many entries with teleport problems and I did not know what could be the right Jira entry for my problem.

Now I took the Jira that was posted on page 1 (Jira BUG-227328) and wrote a comment and attached the compressed log folder from my Firestorm viewer.

I hope that will help.

Hi Ehawee. I hope so too. Though they did come along and close that particular ticket as a duplicate, so you won't be able to add any additional information now. If you continue having this problem, I would suggest submitting your own ticket so you can add to it as needed. You'll find a blue CREATE button at the top of the page once you are logged into the the bug tracker. 

On 7/17/2019 at 9:33 PM, Mazidox Linden said:

Hey everyone,

We've gotten some very helpful reports so far; in order to further narrow down the problem's exact cause it would be really helpful if someone who files a future bug report in Jira regarding this issue could include their viewer logs for the session where they got disconnected on teleport.

Which log files are relevant, and where can they be found?

(Windows 8.1 in my case.)

Thanks.

18 hours ago, KT Kingsley said:

Which log files are relevant, and where can they be found?

(Windows 8.1 in my case.)

Thanks.

How to find log files:
LL viewer:

Firestorm: https://wiki.firestormviewer.org/file_a_jira#how_to_give_us_your_logs

After your session ends in a TP disconnect, before relaunching the viewer, zip up the logs folder & attach it to your LL JIRA issue using More Actions -> Attach Files.

• Thanks 1

I am definitely experiencing an increase of failed teleports myself over the last few weeks. It was smooth sailing for me  after this problem was fixed by LL last time, but it seems to be happening again now, but nowhere near as frequent as last time when there was the grid-wide issue.

I am hitting this at least three times a day now. Its completely unpredictable when it will happen, no consistency between when and where I am teleporting to.

• 6 months later...
36 minutes ago, Syn Anatine said:

Happened to me twice yesterday, visited about 30 sims.

Maybe I found the settings on the Graphics It's said Advanced Lightning Model and It's could be Capabilities to Simulator. which caused TP Longer than usual or the worst case Disconnected by Simulator. I think Linden should attention the Problem to fix on the Non-Simulator Server as well.

1 hour ago, jaja2939 said:

It's happen to me. and I hope someone need help for this topic It's happen today and Anyone have Ideas and Workaround that will help The Server That handles Region Crossing/Teleport Disconnects on Server Side?

Your own ping tests showed that there were major delays within the network of your own ISP. There's nothing Linden Lab can do about a problem in Thailand.

11 minutes ago, Theresa Tennyson said:

Your own ping tests showed that there were major delays within the network of your own ISP. There's nothing Linden Lab can do about a problem in Thailand.

Best way to do is Linden lab need to have the CDN-Based simulator. one of the region are chosen for the nearest location that I lived in. causing latency dramatically reduced and Better SL Experience will come to Southeast Asia!

Edited by jaja2939

2 hours ago, jaja2939 said:

Best way to do is Linden lab need to have the CDN-Based simulator. one of the region are chosen for the nearest location that I lived in. causing latency dramatically reduced and Better SL Experience will come to Southeast Asia!

That will not solve the latency issues that originate within your ISP.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1183 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.