The door to my house stopped working

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4733 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Snapshot_283.pngA couple of hours ago I suddenly discovered that I couldn't open the door to my cottage. It wasn't even clickable but could have been just like a wall. I tried rebooting my computer. Didn't help. I tried my other avatar. Didn't help either. I took away the house and rezzed it again. Didn't help either. The door is still not able to open. When I point at the door it's just the ordinary mouse-pointer. That hand-icon is also gone. So now the situation is this that I have removed almost everything on that piece of land. I tried rez it again but the door is still not possible to open. I have no idea what to do now. Help me, please?

I can't find the the words to properly describe it since english is only my second languange. I had to use google translate but I'm not sure if it describes the problem properly. Before move and rotate where perfectly straight but now it has somehow changed to an oblique angle. Unless I can change it back to normal I'll never going to be able to rez the house properly again.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4733 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.