Age verified and payment info on file, STILL no adult content

Andante Darkstone

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4156 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

6 answers to this question

The fact that it let you upgrade your maturity level in preferences to include Adult means that your Account Verification worked & I see that your profile says Payment Info Used which would confirm that. So I assume that you can search adult content and TP to Zindra etc. & that it is when you try to enter parcels that the owner has restricted to age verified only that you are having problems yes?

The automated age verification is buggy to say the least, the fact that you actually got it to say successful is quite an achievement. It can take a few days for the system to recognise the update, so if you only recently age verified then there is still a chance that all is well. If it has been more than a week, it would appear something has gone wrong with it.

If you are a premium member you will have no problem with getting support to verify you manually. If you have a basic account I would try again with the automated system & if the same thing happens again, try emailing support@secondlife.com and explaining that you successfully age verified and it isn`t updating. They often refuse to do manual verification for basic accounts when it fails, but in your case it is successful so you may have a better result.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4156 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.