RL vs SL Inventory

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1749 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

So I needed a bell (long story) and I don't have a pet, but I was thinking of kitten bells, but then thought no something bigger, like Christmas ornaments or shaking ones etc. So then I was like ohh wait I have that kitten ears headband, that has the bigger Christmas bells on it, now where did I put that? Oh! wait, I do not own Remarkable Oblivion items in my RL bah humbug.

There have been other things in the past but this one struck me as funnier, it was so real in my head that I grabbed it at Christmas as a headpiece for RL kind of memory.

What have you thought you had or should have in RL that you only own in SL ?

• Haha 2

31 minutes ago, BelindaN said:

I sometimes look at people in RL and think they need some slider work.

When I'm far from home in RL and maybe stuck in traffic I wish I could just tp home......

When I was a sims player before SL I used to get really upset I could not fast forward down the aisles of supermarkets or to do laundry etc

• Haha 1

The ability to buy good furnishings for my home and do the needed repairs and remodeling for pennies on the dollar.

Build tools would make arranging things so much easier and cleaning behind and under the stove and other heavy furniture.

Texture change HUDs so I can re-upholster or paint or wallpaper at will.

Derendering all the noisy neighbors and their yappy little dogs that never stfu.

Flower beds you don't have to weed or water.

Never having to clean the toilet!

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Selene Gregoire said:

Build tools would make arranging things so much easier and cleaning behind and under the stove and other heavy furniture.

this would be epic, raise your car change a tire, lift the sofa up and out the door to the second story no problem :)

• Haha 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1749 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.