I am Being Harrased and Abused By Two MC Users on Second Life

XxShadowFyrexX

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1737 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I had been recently blocked by a user and she seems to have gotten a MC after me and they wont leave me alone or anything. They have been harrassing me all day today and even while i was djing they have been in my IM box all day. I have two notecards as proof to who and what they both have said and what they have been doing to me as i have health problems irl and its seriously have been causing me anxiety and panic attacks

Edited by XxShadowFyrexX

9 answers to this question

5 minutes ago, XxShadowFyrexX said:

I had been recently blocked by a user and she seems to have gotten a MC after me and they wont leave me alone or anything. They have been harrassing me all day today and even while i was djing they have been in my IM box all day. I have two notecards as proof to who and what they both have said and what they have been doing to me as i have health problems irl and its seriously have been causing me anxiety and panic attacks

You can't name and shame on the forums.  I am sorry you are going through this but I suggest you remove your images and file a clear and concise abuse report including all your evidence

Edited by Cindy Evanier
Fionalein beat me to it
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

the forum rules state that we can't name people on here. So best to remove the chat transcripts from your post

the steps open to you are:

1) Block everyone who is verbally harrassing you

2) File an Abuse Report

edit add: what Fiona and Cindy said

Edited by Mollymews
  • Like 3

Just now, XxShadowFyrexX said:

sorry i wasnt really thinking clearly when i made this post. I removed the transcripts i was shaking and not really focused. Sorry for that

is all good and you are good

just keep blocking them, block the whole MC if you have to.  You don't need this kind of hassle in your life, not from anyone

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, Mollymews said:

is all good and you are good

just keep blocking them, block the whole MC if you have to.  You don't need this kind of hassle in your life, not from anyone

And do submit articulate,well-documented abuse reports.  Cite specific sections of the TOS and the Community Standards that you believe may have been violated.

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, demonicdream said:

posting a complaint wont do anything unless your a premium member LL largely ignores these and nothing will be done about it your best defense is to just ignore and block all the people harassing you reporting it wont do anything to stop the issue

I do not think that being PREMIUM has any influence on action. Agreed that it is important to take care of the issue yourself as LL is seldom helpful in these areas -- likely too many to deal with. 

posting a complaint wont do anything unless your a premium member LL largely ignores these and nothing will be done about it your best defense is to just ignore and block all the people harassing you reporting it wont do anything to stop the issue

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1737 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.