Sex Furniture

AuroraDawnbreak

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1738 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Hello! I have a question for everyone. My husband and I have been having the grueling fun of going through adult animated furniture. I was just wondering if there is ANY furniture (beds, tubs, rugs) that is COUPLE ONLY??? We're not interested in the Lesbian, Gay or more than 2 people interactions. We're just looking for something for the 2 of us. Please help??

7 answers to this question

2 minutes ago, AuroraDawnbreak said:

Hello! I have a question for everyone. My husband and I have been having the grueling fun of going through adult animated furniture. I was just wondering if there is ANY furniture (beds, tubs, rugs) that is COUPLE ONLY??? We're not interested in the Lesbian, Gay or more than 2 people interactions. We're just looking for something for the 2 of us. Please help??

/me points at her forum signature.  We sell MF only versions of our furniture but I have to ask.  If you like a piece of furniture why not just ignore any extra sections in the menu that don't interest you?  

6 minutes ago, AuroraDawnbreak said:

Do you know what permissions I will need in order to add/remove animations (in case I'm forced to buy a bed that has the stuff that I don't want)? We're wanting a BDSM bed but want it strictly for couples.

You are best looking for something with an AVsitter engine and for the furniture to be Mod.  As AVsitter is open source you will be able to download all the scripts from Github if you wish and change the AVpos card in the furniture to remove things and make the menu as you prefer.  There are lots of youtube videos around to help with that and  scripts and info  here https://avsitter.github.io/

If you find furniture you want, its possible the creator will make any changes for you if you don't want to do it yourself.  Always worth asking

• Thanks 1

To modify or search for perfection... sort of the question.

Either way you want to watch for Mod-OK and Copy-OK. Most importantly the animations should be Copy-OK. This gives options later on. 

Also, newer animations tend to include Bento, a level of animation not previously possible. It mostly means fingers are animated. But, can include facial expressions. Look at [Ruckus] Smash Couch. Check the demo. Ruckus also makes a bed which I think is horrible but it has awesome animations. Fortunately I can move the animations to a bed I think looks better as they are Copy-OK.

Then Iren Tinkel made animations to go with Ruckus' bed and couch, which are Bento facial animations. They add an amazing dimension to the sex.

I'll warn you the animation are not what I would call 'romantic', but they are ... say... vigorous.  😮

The problem with moving them is I have to script a new AVsitter setup. This is a rather tedious process. However, AVsitter has done all the heavy lifting. You just have to figure out AVsitter and put in all the starting positions.

The problem with facial animations in sex furniture is that they can't cater to all mesh heads, especially non-human heads.

I hope creators never attempt to use all-in-one bento sex animations that animate head, hands and body as it would limit who could use them.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1738 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.