Question

Hello! I have a question for everyone. My husband and I have been having the grueling fun of going through adult animated furniture. I was just wondering if there is ANY furniture (beds, tubs, rugs) that is COUPLE ONLY??? We're not interested in the Lesbian, Gay or more than 2 people interactions. We're just looking for something for the 2 of us. Please help??

5 answers to this question

2 minutes ago, AuroraDawnbreak said:

Hello! I have a question for everyone. My husband and I have been having the grueling fun of going through adult animated furniture. I was just wondering if there is ANY furniture (beds, tubs, rugs) that is COUPLE ONLY??? We're not interested in the Lesbian, Gay or more than 2 people interactions. We're just looking for something for the 2 of us. Please help??

/me points at her forum signature.  We sell MF only versions of our furniture but I have to ask.  If you like a piece of furniture why not just ignore any extra sections in the menu that don't interest you?  

Do you know what permissions I will need in order to add/remove animations (in case I'm forced to buy a bed that has the stuff that I don't want)? We're wanting a BDSM bed but want it strictly for couples.

6 minutes ago, AuroraDawnbreak said:

Do you know what permissions I will need in order to add/remove animations (in case I'm forced to buy a bed that has the stuff that I don't want)? We're wanting a BDSM bed but want it strictly for couples.

You are best looking for something with an AVsitter engine and for the furniture to be Mod.  As AVsitter is open source you will be able to download all the scripts from Github if you wish and change the AVpos card in the furniture to remove things and make the menu as you prefer.  There are lots of youtube videos around to help with that and  scripts and info  here https://avsitter.github.io/

If you find furniture you want, its possible the creator will make any changes for you if you don't want to do it yourself.  Always worth asking

• Thanks 1