Super cute/Kawaii clothing?

CinamonLilly

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1742 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi everyone I am super new to SL and I am kinda having trouble finding clothes that fit my own aesthetic which is basically like super cute/girly girl/ Japanese inspired fashion.Lots of pastels! Do you know any shops that kinda cater to my weebish kinda crowd? Lol.

I would suggest you'd have a look at BareRose at http://slurl.com/secondlife/Bare Rose/156/13/30
They are based in Japan and have LOADS of kawaii clothing and accessories, and each outfit costs below 200L$ which is very cheap for SL

Other styles they have are fantasy, harajuku, seifuku, Japanese traditional, cosplay, etc.

I am including some of their recent product images to give you an idea, but this is just a few pics of their literally THOUSANDS of outfits. 

Pink%2BHeartima.jpgHakuSika%2BGuide.jpg

Bellnantte%2BC4Mr.jpgSora%2BOhshyun.jpg

::: B@R ::: Rika

Edited by Fritigern Gothly
  • Sad 1

If you are on flickr i suggest joining some of the groups. There is one called My Kawaii World SL, also Kawaii Time, and Kawaii Elite. You can see blog posts and stuff featuring cute kawaii styles. This would help you alot in search of new stores.I hope you find what you're looking for.

On 7/8/2019 at 8:52 PM, Fritigern Gothly said:

I would suggest you'd have a look at BareRose at http://slurl.com/secondlife/Bare Rose/156/13/30
They are based in Japan and have LOADS of kawaii clothing and accessories, and each outfit costs below 200L$ which is very cheap for SL

Other styles they have are fantasy, harajuku, seifuku, Japanese traditional, cosplay, etc.

I am including some of their recent product images to give you an idea, but this is just a few pics of their literally THOUSANDS of outfits. 

Pink%2BHeartima.jpgHakuSika%2BGuide.jpg

Bellnantte%2BC4Mr.jpgSora%2BOhshyun.jpg

::: B@R ::: Rika

don't want to sound like a jerk but these kind of look creepy not cute

There are lots of pastel coloured outfits inspired by Japanese culture - however you have to keep in mind they often are buildt for specific avatars. Maybe it is best for your wallet to do some window shopping first before settling on a body with a support for the outfit styles you prefer.

Edited by Fionalein

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1742 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.