Jump to content

*Poll* Which type of home are you waiting for on Bellisseria?


You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 446 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Recommended Posts

Hey all, 

With Patch's permission, I've created a survey to get a sense of what types of homes you're all looking forward to owning on Bellisseria.  

The link is here: Bellisseria Home Poll

Please cast your vote, only once, for what you home you are waiting for on the Bellisseria contient.

 

The results will be made known tomorrow after 5pm PST.

 

Thanks!

  • Like 7
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

I'd be more interested in a poll guessing what the next theme will be.  I'm hoping for ....  SWAMP!

(you know, the continent prototype actually looks something like an alligator)

Home options: Bayou cabin 1, Bayou cabin 2, sunken shrimp boat, Riverboat.  Fan boats in the creator kit.  Instead of a lighthouse, an oil rig.

You think I'm kidding, don't you.

Bottle trees everywhere! Cross-dressing skunks playing trombone!  Octopi playing piano!

I think Bayou Belli would be THE BOMB. 

Imagine the parties, whoo-hooo! I tell ya, it would be EPIC!

  • Like 5
Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, Nika Talaj said:

I'd be more interested in a poll guessing what the next theme will be.  I'm hoping for ....  SWAMP!

(you know, the continent prototype actually looks something like an alligator)

Home options: Bayou cabin 1, Bayou cabin 2, sunken shrimp boat, Riverboat.  Fan boats in the creator kit.  Instead of a lighthouse, an oil rig.

You think I'm kidding, don't you.

Bottle trees everywhere! Cross-dressing skunks playing trombone!  Octopi playing piano!

I think Bayou Belli would be THE BOMB. 

Imagine the parties, whoo-hooo! I tell ya, it would be EPIC!

We're saving Louisiana for the ADULT Linden Home continent that I'm going to start a petition for! Imagine the parades we could have!

  • Like 5
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, Nika Talaj said:

I'd be more interested in a poll guessing what the next theme will be.  I'm hoping for ....  SWAMP!

(you know, the continent prototype actually looks something like an alligator)

Home options: Bayou cabin 1, Bayou cabin 2, sunken shrimp boat, Riverboat.  Fan boats in the creator kit.  Instead of a lighthouse, an oil rig.

You think I'm kidding, don't you.

Bottle trees everywhere! Cross-dressing skunks playing trombone!  Octopi playing piano!

I think Bayou Belli would be THE BOMB. 

Imagine the parties, whoo-hooo! I tell ya, it would be EPIC!

You need to move to the Bayou.  That was a great estate (smaller now and new owner I hear but still very much "bayou" :D 

 

MEANWHILE Patch reportedly told one of the Bellisseria groups that the new unveiled style would go with a railroad ---  so probably not a swamp shack but certainly rustic, cabinesce -- shabby Victorian. Many options come to mind. 

 

I am more of an uptown modern refurbished brownstone gal myself :D

 

  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites

I voted for the mystery one as none of the current ones are places where I'd be in theme. Nice to visit, but not to live. I'm still hoping they'll do a fantasy area somewhere down the line. I also know people who live in Elderglen and it'd be disappointing for them if the old houses close without a suitable replacement.

...and if the mystery theme turns out to be connected to the trains, I still won't live there, but I will be running up and down shouting "TRAAAIIIIN!!!" a lot. I like trains.

A mole ordered me to post that on the forum so it would be seen, so I have done so like a good mushroom.

  • Like 2
  • Haha 4
Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah, the 4th theme apparently will go with the railroad in some way.  I'm pretty sure there was also a comment from Patch about there being another aquatic theme down the road and I think he also mentioned something about 'at least 8 themes, maybe more' overall.

  • Thanks 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Chic Aeon said:

You need to move to the Bayou. 

One of me was there!  Gabi was/is an amazing estate manager.  Her meetings were marvels of organization, and she put on HURRICANES!  With flooding! They were a blast (so to speak). 

Unlike real hurricanes, we could dance outside, no one got hurt, and the estate returned to normal in the flick of a mouse.  Avatars live a truly privileged life.

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Nika Talaj said:

One of me was there!  Gabi was/is an amazing estate manager.  Her meetings were marvels of organization, and she put on HURRICANES!  With flooding! They were a blast (so to speak). 

Unlike real hurricanes, we could dance outside, no one got hurt, and the estate returned to normal in the flick of a mouse.  Avatars live a truly privileged life.

2011 -- my how time flies

 

 

  • Like 9
Link to post
Share on other sites

That's machinima is gorgeous, Chic. I didn't see it at the time.  Cee & Litta (my alt) had a cottage there, and used to take their boat out and "rescue" stranded citizens in the storm, so fun!

New Toulouse also had one heck of a Mardi Gras.

If Patch & co do 8 themes, surely there's room for a swamp!

SWAMP THING ... YOU MAKE MY HEART SING ... YOU MAKE EVERYTHING ... GROOOVY ...  (apologies to The Troggs)

---------------------------------------------------------

Hm.  Trains.  Well, the SLRR is a marvelous network.  Was it Clementina that had the large hobo presence by the trainyards?  That was so cool.

Trains COULD call to mind Victorian, but I'm wondering if LL wants to keep Belli in modern times.  It's not going to be a huge continent. 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Nika Talaj said:

Hm.  Trains.  Well, the SLRR is a marvelous network.  Was it Clementina that had the large hobo presence by the trainyards?  That was so cool.

Calleta.

And I love the train idea. My favorite mainland parcel that I own is near a railroad track. 

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Nika Talaj said:

Trains COULD call to mind Victorian, but I'm wondering if LL wants to keep Belli in modern times.  It's not going to be a huge continent.

Well there are Victorian sections in some RL  towns. I lived in one :D.    And that was only a decade ago LOL.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 446 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...