*Poll* Which type of home are you waiting for on Bellisseria?

Skot Kinsella

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1750 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hey all, 

With Patch's permission, I've created a survey to get a sense of what types of homes you're all looking forward to owning on Bellisseria.  

The link is here: Bellisseria Home Poll

Please cast your vote, only once, for what you home you are waiting for on the Bellisseria contient.

The results will be made known tomorrow after 5pm PST.

Thanks!

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

I'd be more interested in a poll guessing what the next theme will be.  I'm hoping for ....  SWAMP!

(you know, the continent prototype actually looks something like an alligator)

Home options: Bayou cabin 1, Bayou cabin 2, sunken shrimp boat, Riverboat.  Fan boats in the creator kit.  Instead of a lighthouse, an oil rig.

You think I'm kidding, don't you.

Bottle trees everywhere! Cross-dressing skunks playing trombone!  Octopi playing piano!

I think Bayou Belli would be THE BOMB. 

Imagine the parties, whoo-hooo! I tell ya, it would be EPIC!

• Like 5

32 minutes ago, Nika Talaj said:

I'd be more interested in a poll guessing what the next theme will be.  I'm hoping for ....  SWAMP!

Home options: Bayou cabin 1, Bayou cabin 2, sunken shrimp boat, Riverboat.  Fan boats in the creator kit.  Instead of a lighthouse, an oil rig.

Bottle trees everywhere! Cross-dressing skunks playing trombone!  Octopi playing piano!

We're saving Louisiana for the ADULT Linden Home continent that I'm going to start a petition for! Imagine the parades we could have!

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 3

48 minutes ago, Nika Talaj said:

You need to move to the Bayou.  That was a great estate (smaller now and new owner I hear but still very much "bayou" :D 

MEANWHILE Patch reportedly told one of the Bellisseria groups that the new unveiled style would go with a railroad ---  so probably not a swamp shack but certainly rustic, cabinesce -- shabby Victorian. Many options come to mind. 

I am more of an uptown modern refurbished brownstone gal myself :D

• Like 4

I voted for the mystery one as none of the current ones are places where I'd be in theme. Nice to visit, but not to live. I'm still hoping they'll do a fantasy area somewhere down the line. I also know people who live in Elderglen and it'd be disappointing for them if the old houses close without a suitable replacement.

...and if the mystery theme turns out to be connected to the trains, I still won't live there, but I will be running up and down shouting "TRAAAIIIIN!!!" a lot. I like trains.

A mole ordered me to post that on the forum so it would be seen, so I have done so like a good mushroom.

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

Yeah, the 4th theme apparently will go with the railroad in some way.  I'm pretty sure there was also a comment from Patch about there being another aquatic theme down the road and I think he also mentioned something about 'at least 8 themes, maybe more' overall.

• Thanks 2

25 minutes ago, Chic Aeon said:

You need to move to the Bayou. 

One of me was there!  Gabi was/is an amazing estate manager.  Her meetings were marvels of organization, and she put on HURRICANES!  With flooding! They were a blast (so to speak). 

Unlike real hurricanes, we could dance outside, no one got hurt, and the estate returned to normal in the flick of a mouse.  Avatars live a truly privileged life.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Nika Talaj said:

One of me was there!  Gabi was/is an amazing estate manager.  Her meetings were marvels of organization, and she put on HURRICANES!  With flooding! They were a blast (so to speak). 

Unlike real hurricanes, we could dance outside, no one got hurt, and the estate returned to normal in the flick of a mouse.  Avatars live a truly privileged life.

2011 -- my how time flies

• Like 9

That's machinima is gorgeous, Chic. I didn't see it at the time.  Cee & Litta (my alt) had a cottage there, and used to take their boat out and "rescue" stranded citizens in the storm, so fun!

New Toulouse also had one heck of a Mardi Gras.

If Patch & co do 8 themes, surely there's room for a swamp!

SWAMP THING ... YOU MAKE MY HEART SING ... YOU MAKE EVERYTHING ... GROOOVY ...  (apologies to The Troggs)

---------------------------------------------------------

Hm.  Trains.  Well, the SLRR is a marvelous network.  Was it Clementina that had the large hobo presence by the trainyards?  That was so cool.

Trains COULD call to mind Victorian, but I'm wondering if LL wants to keep Belli in modern times.  It's not going to be a huge continent. 

10 minutes ago, Nika Talaj said:

Hm.  Trains.  Well, the SLRR is a marvelous network.  Was it Clementina that had the large hobo presence by the trainyards?  That was so cool.

Calleta.

And I love the train idea. My favorite mainland parcel that I own is near a railroad track. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Nika Talaj said:

Trains COULD call to mind Victorian, but I'm wondering if LL wants to keep Belli in modern times.  It's not going to be a huge continent.

Well there are Victorian sections in some RL  towns. I lived in one :D.    And that was only a decade ago LOL.  

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1750 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.