@LittleMe Jewell

JessycaJayne

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1741 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hamster just wants to take a moment to say something to you Miss hooman! I have seen many of your posts here on the land forum. And I just wanted to comment on the fact that no matter how many times you seem to answer the same type of question from concerned residents... you never get snippy or fed up. Your demeanor is pleasant and you seem to exude great patience. 

Soooo, Hamster just wants you to know that you are appreciated for being such a kind hooman! ♥

• Like 24
  • Thanks 5

Thank you very much.

I have been known to get snarky, but do try to just take a deep breath and walk away when I get irked.

I've even had a 24-hour forum timeout for being snarky in regards to the Linden Home complaints.  That gave me more incentive to just breath and count to 3 (or 25) before replying..  

• Like 12
  • Haha 4

I think it's lovely to see something positive being said with no expectation for reward. Well done Hamster (and @JessycaJayne) for bringing a little light to the world, and well done @LittleMe Jewell for... well inspiring such acts of random kindness! :D 

evan-almighty-gods-plan.jpg.c77d2882f4856b0e09b7af0f8d3135bf.jpg

Keep doing what you're doing LMJ; some of us (though not the snark police) obviously appreciate it. :) 

Also let me add I'm amazed that Hamster can type so well! What with such tiny paws (do hamsters have paws? Is that what they're called? I'm too lazy to Google and a little afraid of what I might find to be honest) and big keyboards proportionate to the relative size of a small rodent (are they even rodents?), as well as a great grasp of the human vocabulary (more than many bipedal animals that I know). Such a feat! And now that I have effectively hijacked this thread with consideration to a hamster's dexterity I shall stop ranting.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 3

23 hours ago, Clarrellae said:

Thirded, lovely thing to say

Quadr-ed? LOL. Anyway, yes, LittmeJewel is a true beacon of patience! Every time, invariably, she patiently and politely keeps explaing the process to people (even when they obviously put little thought or care into their own post). 

And thank you, @JessycaJayne for bringing such a kind ray of sunshine to these forums! ❤️

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

On 7/8/2019 at 9:13 PM, LittleMe Jewell said:

I've even had a 24-hour forum timeout for being snarky in regards to the Linden Home complaints.  That gave me more incentive to just breath and count to 3 (or 25) before replying..  

whaaat?? you??....

Little Emmy is my big example, i only don't say that loud, i'd be such disapointing student with all my failing keeping calm and sweet.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Alwin Alcott said:

whaaat?? you??....

Little Emmy is my big example, i only don't say that loud, i'd be such disapointing student with all my failing keeping calm and sweet.

I was getting really, really, really, really, really tired of all the complaints and whining in this forum.   I let it get the better of me.......   Bad me....   

• Like 5

12 minutes ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

I was getting really, really, really, really, really tired of all the complaints and whining in this forum.   I let it get the better of me.......   Bad me....   

Been there, done that... will probably do it again.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

Let's say I was a little less bubbly, yesterday, than usual, and kinda ler her rip a bit too. 😁I was going to apologize for that; then I read Beth's comment: "Been there, done that... will probably do it again." LOL. Gotta love her! ❤️ So honest.

• Like 3
  • Haha 5

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1741 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.