new linden homes

touchie Kestenberg

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1745 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

8 answers to this question

1 hour ago, touchie Kestenberg said:

how do I get one of the new linden homes, I'm a prem member

Select Belliserria from the THEME menu on the Customize Your Home page, then follow thee steps noted.  Beware, the new homes are in high demand and the current inventory is out of stock.  When new homes are available, the Bellisseria option will be displayed - but it may take hours, days, weeks, months... there's no way to know when a home will become available.  Linden Labs is releasing more new homes weekly - so you can try back again and again as often as you like.  

That's all I've got.   I'm sure others have more details if you need them and possibly tricks to help improve your odds.  Good luck!

5 hours ago, tammeradcorrell said:

:) house watching also but was wondering about the homes there that  have writing (parcel details on viewer )with them are those empty ? and can we specify which home location we want ? ikr being picky )P

you can change the parcel info as name and description, but you can't pick a location without abandoning the home you have and take a chance on a new one ..something i wouldn't reccommend in the current very tight market.. chance you have a new one soon is nearly zero.

10 hours ago, tammeradcorrell said:

wondering about the homes there that  have writing (parcel details on viewer )with them are those empty ?

I'm not quite sure what you mean, but Bellisseria parcels have floating text markers displaying location, parcel ID, and other information while the moles are still working on them.  Once a region is released and available for occupancy, that floating text is removed.  No, you cannot specify which house you want.  Houses are assigned randomly.  You indicate the style that you want (traditional house or houseboat so far), but that's it.  Once you own a parcel, you may use the house controller to chose the model of home you want to rez on the parcel.  Read at http://wiki.secondlife.com/wiki/Linden_Lab_Official:New_Linden_Homes_2019 .

On 7/8/2019 at 1:05 PM, BelleBax said:

Select Belliserria from the THEME menu on the Customize Your Home page, then follow thee steps noted.  Beware, the new homes are in high demand and the current inventory is out of stock.  When new homes are available, the Bellisseria option will be displayed - but it may take hours, days, weeks, months... there's no way to know when a home will become available.  Linden Labs is releasing more new homes weekly - so you can try back again and again as often as you like.  

That's all I've got.   I'm sure others have more details if you need them and possibly tricks to help improve your odds.  Good luck!

How do I get to the THEME menu? Where is the customize your home page??

When you login to the secondlife website, select the Get Your Home Now option on the upper right side if the page. I believe this may only be displayed for premium members, but I'm not sure. 

This lands you on the page where you can select the Bellissari Theme/continent if it is available. As you may know, due to high demand, homes in this area continue to get snapped up quickly and it may be a while before you see this option. Bellissari is only displayed if homes are available and you must act quickly when you see it to secure a unit.

Add a name (you can change it later) in the designated section and click through the process to complete the assignment. If successful, you will receive a message directing you to your new home.

This is the same process that has been in place in the years since I joined SL. Good luck!!

In addition, LL has apparently limited the number of times you can refresh that page in a short period of time.  If you exceed the limit, you can't refresh it again for ten minutes.  They did this, presumably, because people were overloading the system by camping on the page and using a script to keep refreshing it in an attempt to get one of the new Linden Homes.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1745 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.