How to contact a LL education person

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1747 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Greetings.  I'm a professor/researcher writing a book on virtual worlds.  My research will be helped if I can do some survey work in SL.  I'm assuming that I will need to obtain permission or guidance from somebody at Linden Lab to do this, but after considerable effort I have not been able to identify a Linden Lab contact.  Does anybody know who at Linden Lab or in SL I can/should reach out to?  Any assistance will be appreciated.  Thank you.  --Ariel Cifuentes Lancaster

in some way i feel a bit strange to point a professor/researcher to Linden Lab website...
there's no specific person mentioned,  but i'm sure the one that takes the phone will be able to help
in general Lindens don't really like to be contacted in SL,  most have a very specific task and aren't customersupport.

https://www.lindenlab.com/contact

Edited by Alwin Alcott

People are always doing surveys of citizens here in SL, so I doubt you actually need permission to do so. Most of the survey makers (apparently) are people in college doing reports.  Since LL stays out of avatar to avatar concerns, it seems likely you can just do your surveys.  Obviously this is not an official OK. I have NOOOOO power.  :D   

And you have of course documented that you TRIED. 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1747 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.