Looking for Hair Style

KathyGables

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1614 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi all, I'm back from a few months ago with a similar request. I have a SL friend that wants a hairdo like one she had back in school. Here is an image. The two keys are UPDO and BANGS. It's easy to fine Up Does but trying to find one with bangs has defeated us.So I have two questions. First, does anyone know where I might find this style. Failing that can anyone share some hair makers that have a large selection of Up Do styles?

jerri_mug3.jpg

23 hours ago, norajulian said:

Truth’s “Lady” hair is nearly exactly like this, with options for bangs (or not) and curls (or not).

Ah, dope slap. I didn't check the styles in the display. Thanks norajulian That got us half way there. Unfortunately what looks like an UpDo in the display turns out to be a large ponytail. See below. She will use it until she can find a better match. 

Next I might grab a demo of Imani (thanks  Clarice) and add the Stealthic bangs with it (thanks MattNight). The search goes on.

truth_lady.png

3 hours ago, KathyGables said:

Ah, dope slap. I didn't check the styles in the display. Thanks norajulian That got us half way there. Unfortunately what looks like an UpDo in the display turns out to be a large ponytail. 

Please make sure you check the included style HUD (it’ll also help you lengthen the bangs and get rid of the accessory). A lot of hair creators are doing these style HUDs now that let you change such things. 

Edited by norajulian

Might still be out, either Doe or Bonbon had a similar hair style to your pic with optional fringe yesterday for Saturday sale it's a bun up do (not curly) that can be worn with or the fringe, on the promo pic it looked better with fringe

Edited by Claireschen Hesten

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
On 11/9/2019 at 3:53 AM, KathyGables said:

Kathy, you have her name there on Flickr, it's Bubbles Clawtooth. And in her profile you have landmark to her inworld store. On Flickr it says it was at The Epiphany so it's a gatcha item. I was in the inworld store, and it's there, between gatcha machines.

Edited by Pavon2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1614 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.