Jump to content
Blaze Roecastle

Super Premium Membership

Recommended Posts

5 hours ago, Chic Aeon said:

NO info.

Months away.

More like years away:-p

This time next year we'll be still waiting for the superdupershineynewpremium. 

XD 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Asadora Summers said:

More like years away:-p

This time next year we'll be still waiting for the superdupershineynewpremium. 

XD 

it's more mentioned to rake in more money from people getting the normal premium now... ohhh we can easely upgrade later this year....ehm yeah sure, but upgrade to what?

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Alwin Alcott said:

it's more mentioned to rake in more money from people getting the normal premium now... ohhh we can easely upgrade later this year....ehm yeah sure, but upgrade to what?

Give it a few years and we will know then, maybe, what is on offer if we do upgrade. 

Still waiting on the ability to change non display names.... '...later in the year' 

Suuurrreeeeee. Which year?! lol 

All in good fun, cause we're paying for it XD

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Asadora Summers said:

All in good fun,

i'm not so sure... however i super dislike most of the responses in the Linden home threads these days... people are not taking just promesses anymore.. LL has to get a bit more carefull i think.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Alwin Alcott said:

i'm not so sure... however i super dislike most of the responses in the Linden home threads these days... people are not taking just promesses anymore.. LL has to get a bit more carefull i think.

I certainly agree with that - LL does need to start being more careful with what they promise, how quickly that promise will be delivered and giving us more of a this is what you will get if you do this - upfront. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Maybe the question is - what would you want from a Super Premium Membership - and what would you pay to get it?

Off the top of my head...

  • Inventory control features¬†
  • Quarterly Exclusive Linden hosted events
  • Undo functionality for¬†worn items and appliers
  • Bigger stipend
  • Larger linden home¬†parcel (guaranteed - not this mad scramble for a new home business) with more prims

How much?  I'd be willing to increase my annual payout by 150% for all the above.  

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...