Super Premium Membership

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1726 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

1 hour ago, Asadora Summers said:

More like years away:-p

This time next year we'll be still waiting for the superdupershineynewpremium. 

XD 

it's more mentioned to rake in more money from people getting the normal premium now... ohhh we can easely upgrade later this year....ehm yeah sure, but upgrade to what?

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Alwin Alcott said:

it's more mentioned to rake in more money from people getting the normal premium now... ohhh we can easely upgrade later this year....ehm yeah sure, but upgrade to what?

Give it a few years and we will know then, maybe, what is on offer if we do upgrade. 

Still waiting on the ability to change non display names.... '...later in the year' 

Suuurrreeeeee. Which year?! lol 

All in good fun, cause we're paying for it XD

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Alwin Alcott said:

i'm not so sure... however i super dislike most of the responses in the Linden home threads these days... people are not taking just promesses anymore.. LL has to get a bit more carefull i think.

I certainly agree with that - LL does need to start being more careful with what they promise, how quickly that promise will be delivered and giving us more of a this is what you will get if you do this - upfront. 

Maybe the question is - what would you want from a Super Premium Membership - and what would you pay to get it?

Off the top of my head...

• Inventory control features 
  • Quarterly Exclusive Linden hosted events
  • Undo functionality for worn items and appliers
  • Bigger stipend
  • Larger linden home parcel (guaranteed - not this mad scramble for a new home business) with more prims

How much?  I'd be willing to increase my annual payout by 150% for all the above.  

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1726 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.